• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The new Polish SC4 site: Sim City Polska was started successfully!

Started by Ennedi, November 26, 2007, 01:37:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KACP3R

Good Information!
The English version of the page already applies. You can to it access sides by clicking on the English flag at the top. I hope that for you SimCtyPolska will facilitate this looking through.
Enjoy!

Ennedi

Thank you Kacper! :thumbsup:

Everything works good, further improvements simply need using the site - we will see what will be needed :)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

wouanagaine

Very good, and I must say you have a very talented group of batters

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

KACP3R

Great thanks!
BATs are domain polish recently - at least from what one can see well it for us is going. It happened this way after writing by me the guide - BAT is easy! But it is not an only cause. In it Ferox also had the great merit - with my sentence the best Polish BAT author.
Thanks for the English linguistic version will lie for a long time more for the technical admin of our website - Maxpio.
Kacper

usfwoody

I think this site is down.  I tried a link to it and I got a 404 error.  When I went to the main site, it sent me to a domain hosting page.  :'(

kbieniu7

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Ennedi

Dear friends,

As you know there is a problem with Simcity Polska now, we don't know if and when it will start again. Some of SCP members asked me for help with moving some most valuable SC4 stuff here to Cafe Poland. I'm very busy in RL now, but I answered I will do my best to help with this project, but I suggested to organize it in a similar way as some other national SC4D forums such as German or French ones. In other words, I suggested to organize Cafe Poland in the way which would be valuable for non-Polish SC4D members too (Polish BATs, projects etc.) We will see what will happen, such project needs a help of at least a few Polish SC4D members, but I will do as much as possible (taking my limited time into account) to help with this project.

Best regards for all

Adam
New Horizons Productions
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

SC4BOY

Yes thanks for that update.. this is definitely new info from the old thread. I knew it had changed because when it went from an "update posting" to a 404 error, it became clear that either the site domain is being abandoned or in dire danger of being so..

jeronij

Adam, If there is something (technically speaking) that we can do to give a hand with that just let me know and I'll try my best  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

pressus

Sugar, sugar..., everywhere sugar :-)
Thanks for all motivations to provide SCP  :thumbsup:
Sorry guys, I'll be here next week, so good luck!

Ennedi

Quote from: jeronij on August 27, 2010, 05:41:05 AM
Adam, If there is something (technically speaking) that we can do to give a hand with that just let me know and I'll try my best  ;)

Thanks a lot amigo!  :thumbsup:

Now we have better news about SCP, but we will see what will happen, anyway it would be good to show here more work of Polish SC4 lovers. We will discuss it soon and when I will have more clear concept, I will contact with you  :)

I know you are very busy and RL is requiring for you, so I appreciate your kind words even more!  :thumbsup:

Adam
New Horizons Productions

MAS71

@Mariusz, KACP3R and Ennedi in the SCP

A trouble of the SCP now, It's talked well with us a lot of japanese, too.  &mmm
I would not big helps for you and a return of the SCP itself maybe, :-[
but please remember that we (a lot of japanese too) hope a lot and looking forward to a return of the SCP soon !!  :thumbsup:

Thank you for your efort.
-Mas'71