• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The SFBT Advent Calendar 2010

Started by Andreas, November 30, 2010, 03:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andreas

I'm sure a lot of people wondered about the SimCityPlaza banner, which looks a lot like SimCity, but apparently isn't the game after all. We got quite a lot of enquiries about the image already, asking about those buildings and the like, but so far, we always had to turn down the requests. Well, not anymore, here they finally are:

SFBT Bern W2W Set by voltaic

The scene shown above is indeed made for SimCity 4, with the usual gmax models, textures and such, within the SC4 scale, but this particular scene was rendered as one single image by voltaic some time ago. Therefore, it was not possible to build something like that in the game. Nevertheless, voltaic rendered individual W2W buildings for the game, and now they're finally available as our very special Christmas gift, including eight lots (four residentials and four commercial service lots) in total. N1_2888 did the final lot and modding touches, so they should fit in perfectly with the other W2W buildings that have been released.

Andreas

mrbisonm

Wow, the last three threw me out of my chair, wonderful work, they almost look real.
Thanks, merry christmas everyone.

Frohe Weihnachten.

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Sciurus

WOAW!!! &apls &apls &apls This year is fantastic! 2 gifts $%Grinno$% &apls Thanks a lot the SFBTeam for these gifts &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Ciuu96

Thanks a lot for these W2W buildings, very beautiful and useful! All the uploads have been great, and these gifts are very nice!

Got a question though, is that tram in the banner also just a render or is it available somewhere?
Has it really been almost 2 years?
Must return. :)

Andreas

The tram is just a part of the rendering so far, like the roads, the cars, those walls etc. Maybe they will be available for the game some day, but that's up to voltaic. ;)
Andreas

N1_2888

Quote from: Andreas on December 25, 2010, 06:12:33 AM
N1_2888 did the final lot and modding touches
I don't want to falsely take credit for something. voltaic did not only provide the models, he was also responsible for the lot design. Apart from some minor changes I only added two left corner lots and made, as mentioned, the modding stuff. ;)

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

Girafe

Thanks for this calendar which was awesome.

Last releases are just Amazing !!!!

I believed that we will never have the Bern BATs but it's a really nice surprise

&apls &apls &apls &apls  to Andreas and his SFBT mates
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Herrgarman

Hi all!
You have made a really really nice calendar. :thumbsup: &apls
But on page 3 I saw this :

It looks like a swedish train called X2000 (in the old color scheme) :

I want that train soooo bad! I beg you, PLEASE tell me where I can find it.  &hlp &hlp &hlp ()flower()()flower() ()flower() ()flower()
Thanks in advance / Herrgarman

Andreas

I think it's one of the train skins that oppie made years ago. I'm not sure if the original upload still exist, but it's also available at SimCityKurier: http://kurier.simcityplaza.de/details.php?file=381
Andreas

Fresh Prince of SC4D

Quote from: N1_2888 on December 25, 2010, 01:51:13 PM
I don't want to falsely take credit for something. voltaic did not only provide the models, he was also responsible for the lot design. Apart from some minor changes I only added two left corner lots and made, as mentioned, the modding stuff. ;)

Anyway the fact you did something to help perfect voltaic's work is appreciated. Voltaic outdone himself with these building from central Bern. SFBT has done well this year. The team has really suprise me with a lot of BAT, especially the commieblocks.  These BATs will definitely be put to good use from me.

Danke Andreas und alles SFBT, waren seine Weihnachten gut?
Returning from Call of Duty . Must rebuilt what I destroyed....

CaptCity

Quote from: Andreas on December 27, 2010, 04:19:28 PM
I think it's one of the train skins that oppie made years ago. I'm not sure if the original upload still exist, but it's also available at SimCityKurier: http://kurier.simcityplaza.de/details.php?file=381
Oppie's items are still available at SimCityCentral. I didn't see the pack that Andreas linked to, but the individual trains are available. Also, SimCityCentral requires registration to get the downloads.

Girafe

Should we wait something for tomorrow?  &ops
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

noahclem

??  This is certainly a special SC4 time of year  :D

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Fresh Prince of SC4D

SFBT Advent Calendar 2011? Could it be?
Halbschranken... Halbschranken.... Bitte!  :'(
Returning from Call of Duty . Must rebuilt what I destroyed....

Girafe

Nobody from SFBT answered here, and I think it could be interesting to give you news for people who are not speaking german.
Retranscription from Simforum, SFBT calendar was an institution but due to lack of members and creations, the team is not able to download one BAT a day.

They will try to do their best, and will upload what they have maybe after Xmas too. The first dowload is availbale here:

http://kurier.simcityplaza.de/details.php?file=1138
The Floraler

Chrisim

Girafe, thanks for posting, and unfortunately we have to confirm that this year we are not able to provide a download every day. Therefore, there is no SFBT advent calendar this year. Even with several team members helping out, a download every day is presently just beyond our reach. This year several items have been prepared that we try to finalize soon. We will try to provide a download every few days (also to the LEX), not restricted to the pre-Christmas time.

The referenced download at the SimCityKurier is in German. I just uploaded the English version at the LEX:

SFBT Hamburg Hein-Hoyer-Str 61-67 by stephenhh

This download contains a residential building in the Hein-Hoyer-Street, located in an area of R-§ wealth just 200 meters north of the Reeperbahn in Hamburg St. Pauli

noahclem

Glad to hear there will be an advent calendar, even if there's not enough content for a release everyday!  :thumbsup:

Nice first offering  &apls

ivo_su

Obviously,  I stayed in the country  of these processes and I am not aware that there month of the year  when their BAT SFBT released  almost every day. This information makes me very happy and I begin to feel the Christmas spirit. With the greatest impatience I expect to acquire Moscow University.

- Ivo