• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarkus

Quote from: CityMaster563 on May 25, 2009, 01:05:44 PM
I really think that all those exept for the wider Maxis highways should
be in the NWM, and RHW.

They will . . . eventually.  It just takes time and a lot of RUL coding.  It'll be awhile before we can get to some of them.  Just be patient--you never know when we'll spring this stuff on folks.   ;)

-Alex

Monorail Master

Quote from: io_bg on May 25, 2009, 12:43:16 PM
Nice photoshopping but in real life such big stoplight would collapse ;)

No. They won't collapase. I lived in VA Beach ,VA. And at one inter section, there are poles with 7 traffic lights on it. And are hurricane-resistant.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

j-dub

Hate to veer off topic, but after living in a state that has 7 signals on an overhanging pole above the hwy, it only has one pole on the side, I caught it on camera. You wouldn't see signals on wires if they were real heavy. Wires do need two poles. There is a traffic light thread somewhere if we want to go more into that there.

Tarkus

Quote from: j-dub on May 25, 2009, 02:30:25 PM
There is a traffic light thread somewhere if we want to go more into that there.

There is indeed--thanks for bringing that up, j-dubHere is the thread. 

-Alex

Blue Lightning

mrtnrln: Well, I can prove you wrong. ;) It is actually possible:
(Its my override, vid, and texture too)
Linkie

$%Grinno$%
Vince

And indeed, we do have some traffic lights with very long arms. They just have slightly thicker poles than usual.
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

MandelSoft

Nice job, Vince. I thought no one had found out how to do that, but you proved me wrong.
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Monorail Master

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination

deathtopumpkins

Ask me what?
And I live in Hampton, not VA Beach.  :P
NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores

KoV Liberty

Now... To get back on topic. Are any of  CityMaster563 ideas going to be fufilled?

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Tarkus

Quote from: Driftmaster07 on May 26, 2009, 06:14:35 PM
Now... To get back on topic. Are any of  CityMaster563 ideas going to be fufilled?

See my post toward the top of the page. ;)

Quote from: Tarkus on May 25, 2009, 01:23:46 PM
They will . . . eventually.  It just takes time and a lot of RUL coding.  It'll be awhile before we can get to some of them.  Just be patient--you never know when we'll spring this stuff on folks.   ;)

In due time, my friend.  In due time.

-Alex

wes.janson

Quote from: Tarkus on May 26, 2009, 08:17:06 PM
In due time, my friend.  In due time.

-Alex

I like how you quoted and responded to yourself there. Too much RULing make Alex go crazy?

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

Tarkus

Quote from: wes.janson on May 26, 2009, 08:19:12 PM
Too much RULing make Alex go crazy?

I was attempting to reiterate my earlier post and reply to Driftmaster at the same time, but now that you mention it, that post does look a little funny. ::)  Actually, it's been S3D manipulation the past day or so more than RULs. :D

-Alex

dragonshardz

CityMaster563

In the NWM, is the AVE-6 going to
be able to go over the RHW?
Coastland Region: The SC4 Story:
http://community.simtropolis.com/journal/4478-coastland-region-the-sc4-
story/
The story of two major counties, Ashville and Coastland, battle out to have an individual city reach 1 million sims, but a major storm destroys one city, and a major. What will now happen?
Coming soon: SimCity 4, Full 3D Art (a museum tour)

MandelSoft

CityMaster563: There are a lot of things and features of the NWM that are uncertain. The whole project is even kept pretty secret. The answer to you question will be: we have honestly no idea, because the whole NWM is developed (if development hasn't stopped yet) behind the scenes.

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

darraghf

Could I just add that this is the rhw thread and not the nwm thread.
-Darraghf
Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

Korot

The NWM thread has disappeared, so it has to be done here, and the question is also related the RHW, so I say it fits here, until we can go to the NWM thread.

Regards,
Korot

KoV Liberty

Well this isn't the RHW/NWM thread. The teams wants it secret until the first release becaue many people were demanding new pics.

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

woodb3kmaster

While the recent requests pertain to both the RHW and NWM, I think asking whether a certain NWM network will have X-over-RHW puxxle pieces is more related to the NWM. If people want to ask questions about anything related to the NWM, they can always start a new thread.

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8