• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djvandrake

Great mosaic and quite a teaser.  Looking forward to more.  :thumbsup:

Battlecat

I've missed a couple of great updates!  I like the shot in the latest update, particularly the rail yard area looks great! 

WC_EEND

I'm curious about the new update, and ofcourse I'm glad to have won a street named after me  :thumbsup:
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

vtm.vic

The cities look pretty real as part of the urban planning. The buildings are picked in a specific way so that they look different from the standart type established in Simcity.

Best wishes from Metropolis! http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=263.480

VTM
VTM

Bobbi

Very good. And the textures of the buildings at the bottom of the mosaic look simple.

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

art128

This is the time for the second teaser !
In this little mosaic, you'll be able to see, well as usual, commie blocks.

The next update will be on the same city, but the city will be a little different, as I'm at the moment re-working it with ONLY commie blocks... all loted...  $%#Ninj2

[Replies will follow with the update]

Regards,
-Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

jackxu

sain bai nu

tooheys

Two great teasers there Arthur. I really like the train depot  :thumbsup: (Are they signals on the track  ;D. I thought I'd mention that before Nardo69 saw it  :) )

The housing estates are also nicely done with a good selection of building props. Looking forward to the update.

Dave

Earth quake

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

kbieniu7

Looking nice. But you could move blocks to make 1-tile pause, between lots. But it's a detail :D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

rooker1

Hello Arthur,
It's sometimes funny when less is more.  But I am a greddy person, especially when I see pics like these.  I'd always prefer more! ::) ;) That is one great mosaic.  The apartment buildings look great the way you have them setup.  I would like to see more of that area.  Is there alot of rail and industry there?

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

djvandrake

Impressive Mosaic!  &apls

If that's just the teaser, I can't wait for the main event.

Luke09

Tu és
Time de tradição,raça,amor e paixão,
Ó meu mengo...
Eu,sempre te amarei,
Onde estiver estarei
Ó meu mengo

Battlecat

That mosaic looks great!  I really like your work with railways!

io_bg

Fantastic job on the last update! The rail yard looks really good, but the things I like the most are the angled commie blocks. They really break up the grid, the thing about SC4 that we all hate :D
Keep up the great work!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Fabian93

Sorry for missing the first teaser Arthur.
That block with those flats looks really good and I'm looking forward to your custom lots &apls:
May I recommend something, too? I think it would look better if you would work on that first train station in your recent teaser (I don't know what it is in english but it's on top of your main railroad station) because the rails are almost ending on the streets - you could for example let them end within that building so that nobody notices it  :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work,
Fabian :)

Nexis4Jersey