• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Constitutional Monarchy of Mackinac - UPDATE City Lights: 3/31/08

Started by sEAhAwk fAn121, August 25, 2007, 06:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sEAhAwk fAn121

Welcome to the Constitutional Monarchy of Mackinac

nedalezz

Its always nice to see good CJ/MDs make their way over to SC4D, and this definitely looks like a keeper. I like the fade out in the shots.

Patriots1228

Nice work hawky, but you say this tower is taller then CN, isnt it the CN tower  ()what()

nice effects on the pics too

bat

Great two pictures there! :thumbsup: Looking forward to more...

sEAhAwk fAn121

(edited out)

Patriots1228

lol nuff cruise ports?

good work hawkface. I give you pink elephants, the highest honor i can give to an MD (THAT Sounds SOOOO Nerdy)  &dance &dance &dance &dance

bat

That's a great teaser! Wonderful work! :thumbsup:

sEAhAwk fAn121

(edited out)

Pat

Seahawk this is looking real great and i cant wait to see more of it - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

szymcar

Great job. I like your airport. Please don't refer us to simtropolis. Paste some nicest shots here.

Good Luck!

bat

Fantastic new picture! :thumbsup: And also looking forward to more...

sEAhAwk fAn121

(edited out)

skram

bat

sEAhAwk fAn121

(edited out)

rushman5

Wonderful, but one suggestion -

The blocks outside the small city centers would be better without the mansions right next to dead blocks.  Try encouraging some some low-wealth housing, or put low-wealth on the northside, and high and middle wealth along the shore.  Try it out!

flame1396

Damn well photoshopped.

Looking nice. That brown tower is so ugly though.

Sunken highway in progress. Sounds very very nice. The only good highway is a sunken one...
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

bat

Fantastic update! Great pictures with the using of photo shop! :thumbsup:

Yoman

On the tower update, the smoke seems to go out then change directions to the wind :P Ive never seen that happen in real life before :P

I like those recently edited rainny shots though, very interesting.

sEAhAwk fAn121

(edited out)