• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Constitutional Monarchy of Mackinac - UPDATE City Lights: 3/31/08

Started by sEAhAwk fAn121, August 25, 2007, 06:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

The airport looks awesome so far.  I tlooks like it's going to be huge.  I like the idea of the roads and how ou set them up.

&apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Asimov

Some interesting pictures you show here. I like especially the "Barrow Ashland Bridge", that one looks great.
One question about that one: Did I miss an Update of jeronij's Breakwater-Set? 'Cause mine contains no Underbridge-pieces, something I'm deeply missing.

sEAhAwk fAn121

(edited out)

bat

Great progress on that airport! Looking forward to more...

sEAhAwk fAn121

(edited out)

bat

The completed airport is looking wonderful! :thumbsup: Fantastic work on that airport! :thumbsup:

sEAhAwk fAn121

(edited out)

urban

congrats for your acception, i think about joing the SCJU as well

Nice airport :thumbsup:

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

nedalezz

Congrats on getting into SCJU, thats a very prestigious honour! And that airport is just wow, seriously, one of the best Ive seen.

rooker1

That airport looks fantastic.  Very well thought out and executed.  I love the inner loop  of the road.  Looks perfert.  I can't wait to see what the city around it will look like.

&apls &apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

sEAhAwk fAn121

(edited out)

Yoman

Quite an impressive setup, I like the way the main road dives under the terminal to get into the center. I would take a look at your areas next to diagonal terminals though. I believe that there are lots in the latest RIMP that could make them look nicer.

bat

Congrats for being a SCJU Member and another great update of your airport! :thumbsup:

sEAhAwk fAn121

(edited out)

nedalezz

I love airports and airplanes, and I am a big civil airlines fan, so Ive adored the past few updates. Who knows, maybe when an airport is constructed in Qumma, Mackinac could start flying there as well!

bat

Fantastic new update there! Great work! :thumbsup:

sEAhAwk fAn121

(edited out)

sebes

Interesting update Seahawk, the Mackinac Airways network is well drawn.

The airport expansion is impressive. I think you should now also dress up the area around the airport a bit more (long term parkings, transport companies, gasstations, hotels, motels etc).   :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

bat

Wonderful picture of that aiport, also nice two pictures of that city! :thumbsup: