• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan52

Hello, i registered on the LEX awhile ago but never got the registration email, my LEX username is alan5267

rocker289

2 posts 5 e-mail still no activation
rocker289@outlook.com

winndex221

I keep getting the "internal server error. please try again later" whenever I try logging into the lex.  I've cleared my entire history, cookies and cache and am still having the same issues.  Any ideas?

rocker289

The pLex monster has not sent any a email activation.
This has been going on for over a year.
It will not let me register ether.
Or sign in.

pLex tells me
User name and password do not match"
Your account is not active.
Use the link in the registration mail to activate your account "

You cannot reset your password if your account has not yet been activated.
Please activate your account first.
You can do that with the link you received by e-mail.

I have not received any e-mail
I have sent countless emails to : sc4dlex@sc4devotion.com
I have already posted a couple times on SC4D forms

Is anybody listening?

rocker289@outlook.com
                                         rocker@sympatico.com -Bell messes with this one

Thank You

Jmouse

I have manually activated your account, so you should be able to access the LEX now. Also, I have changed the email for you.

rocker289

supa2099

Hello,

I can't log-in to my LEX account (supa2099).

Please help.

Jmouse

I see nothing wrong with your LEX account, so I'll ask what browser you are using.

supa2099

Hello again,

I just reset my password and still no luck it's saying "Logging you in"
and hangs there.

Thanks again.

supa2099

Quote from: Jmouse on March 15, 2015, 04:49:22 PM
I see nothing wrong with your LEX account, so I'll ask what browser you are using.

I'm using windows IE9

Jmouse

Consider changing to a different browser such as Firefox or Chrome. Not everyone has a problem with IE, but I see a lot of complaints like yours.

supa2099

Quote from: Jmouse on March 15, 2015, 06:23:54 PM
Consider changing to a different browser such as Firefox or Chrome. Not everyone has a problem with IE, but I see a lot of complaints like yours.

Hello,
Thanks alot for the fix is there a reason IE is hanging and can i fix it

Jmouse

If there is an IE fix, I don't know about it. I've used Firefox for years and never had any problems with it. :)

matthart1234

Hi guys, Trying to register on LEX but wont let me. It gives me a different reason everytime from ive already got an account to there was a error sending me the confirmation email. Ive tried numurous times to no avail meticulously checking for any typing errors etc. Please could you help with this as im a nooby and in desperate need of some mods etc to makethe game a bit more aestetically pleasing.

Regards

matthart1234

Jmouse

Welcome to SC4D, matthart1234. I have manually activated your LEX account so you should be able to get those MODs now. :)

matthart1234

Sunset_baby

Hey.

Seems the automatic login function has stopped on my behalf all of a sudden   &mmm
..and I don't remember my password

Lex-username: sunset_baby

Jmouse

15350rb24a

Hi, I am registered and then tell me you do not recognize the user. thx.

I have sent you a PM.

CamouflageUK

First off, the Simtropolis search engine has been broke all week. Now I've tried the 'power search' here and this is what I see. Anyone know what this means?

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: User jeronij_lex already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/jeronij/public_html/csxlex/config.php on line 11

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Access denied for user 'jeronij'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/jeronij/public_html/csxlex/config.php on line 13

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/jeronij/public_html/csxlex/config.php on line 13
DB Connection Failure'...

That's all I see...