• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

New Map Request - Fort Walton Beach/Destin, FL

Started by seminole_fan93, October 13, 2010, 08:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seminole_fan93

Hello, I just wanted to know if you can make a map of this area in the Western FL Panhandle.

Check out my MD - United Okaloosa Constituencies -Updated 6/13/2010 - Roadgeekery + Map!

The weather forecast for today is a morning blizzard, followed by extreme heat with a lot of rain. Tonight, you can expect excruciating cold and wind. Have fun :D

blade2k5

Quote from: seminole_fan93 on October 13, 2010, 08:38:10 AM
Hello, I just wanted to know if you can make a map of this area in the Western FL Panhandle.

Is that Fort Walton or Pensacola?  If it's Pensacola, there is an NHP Pensacola map available on the STEX over at Simtropolis.  If it's Fort Walton, I'll add to my list of requests and keep you posted on developments. :)

EDIT:  Duh, I just now noticed the threads title.  It's on the list of requests.  Also, keep an eye on my map thread as you'll find updates/news for your request there.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

seminole_fan93

Check out my MD - United Okaloosa Constituencies -Updated 6/13/2010 - Roadgeekery + Map!

The weather forecast for today is a morning blizzard, followed by extreme heat with a lot of rain. Tonight, you can expect excruciating cold and wind. Have fun :D