• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Map Request: Aoste

Started by ecoba, February 15, 2011, 05:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecoba

Hello, NHP Team ! :)

Today I would like to request a map of the city and surroundings of Aoste, in northwestern Italy. The map would have it's centre around the city of Aoste (Aosta), and include some areas around all sides of the city.

(This is also the approximate area I would be looking for).

If it helps any, the coordinates of the city of Aoste are: 45°44′N 7°19′E.

I would prefer the map to be small, the image above would provide for 4 tiles vertical and 3 horizontal (at 160 pixels of that image per tile) (I would think the area would be big enough for more than this, but if it is smaller that would also be lovely :) ). If it could also be possible for the map to have elevations high enough so there is no game water, but still a defined riverbed- that would be fabulous as well.

Thank you in advance,

Ethan :)

blade2k5

I am, unfortunately, unable to take requests at this time.  Reason being is my disk drive door will not open so I can't get the game disk in to load the game in order to render a completed map. :angrymore:  I have no idea when I'll be able to get it fixed.  The only thing I can do is suggest you give drunkapple/dobdriver a holler and see if he can take on this request.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

ecoba

That's alright, it is a strange issue- and I hope you can get it fixed. Everyone encounters issues with computers at some point or another and this is pretty much unavoidable... :)

Thanks,
Ethan

ldvger

Blade-

You may aready know this and have tried this fix, but on most disk drive bay doors, just off to one side of the usual eject button, there is a tiny little hole that is an emergency bay door release mechanism.  If you unbend a paper clip, you can stick the straightened end of the clip into the tiny hole and press the emergency release, thus opening the door.  The hole is really small, so sometimes a flashlight comes in handy when finding it.  If your drive doesn't have an emergency release, there is always the possibility that inside your main computer box you may be able to find the emergency release button on the side or back of the disk drive unit.  But PLEASE remember to UNPLUG the computer and ALL it's peripherals before opening the case and poking around!!! 

Also, Ethan (Ecoba) is pretty SC4 savvy and I bet if you make him an unrendered SC4M Mapper file of the region he has requested, he could render it up in game all by his lonesome. 

Lora/LD