• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Barroco Hispano BAT Thread

Started by Barroco Hispano, August 26, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barroco Hispano

Hi everyone, welcome to my Barroco Hispano BAT thread.

2016 Mercedes-Maybach S600:

Barroco Hispano

Seaman

Hello alejogc13 and welcome to SC4D! This one and Australia's PM's BMW look very nice! keep it up :)

art128

I've seen some of your creations over at Simtropolis. Looks neat! I will probably use some of your model if they fit my region settings.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

PaPa-J

Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Barroco Hispano

USS Enterprise (CV-6):

Barroco Hispano

Tyberius06

Wow, really nice! :)
Man, you have some pretty cool stuffs...  &apls &apls &apls &apls
Keep up the good work!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

PaPa-J

Nice looking Carrier.  Keep up the good work.
smile more, laugh more,
about things.

Barroco Hispano

We need to protect the motherland!  ;D

Barroco Hispano

Alan_Waters

Is it GAZ66, or am I mistaken?  ()what()

Barroco Hispano

2019 Mercedes Benz G550:

Barroco Hispano

Tyberius06

Oh, nice really nice! :)
I saw your "abandoned' fishing bout prop over at Simtropolis. I really love that and I think if you would fill that way that would be great if you would make more colour variations of that. I could give them a good use with my once upcoming Seaport lots.

These car props of yours are really awesome! :) Very beautiful props!
Thanks for making them.

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.

Barroco Hispano

2019 Mercedes Maybach S650:

What cars would you like to see in the game?
Barroco Hispano

PaPa-J

smile more, laugh more,
about things.

Tyberius06

Ok, it's not car, but I would like to see some HD quality chopper (Harley), and other motorbikes, sport motors, if it's possible some people prop for them, people with helmet and motorbike suit.
Cars: Yellow Hummer, Land Rover LR4 (2016 f.e.), Land Rover Discovery Sport, BMW i8, Tesla Model X, Maserati Levante, Mercedes-Benz GLS GLS450. Multiple colour variations for each car types, if it's possible, may be diagonal version too, if it's not too much work  ;) :)

Thanks in advance! :)

- Tyberius

Barroco Hispano

Mercedes Benz GT3:

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Alan_Waters

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII  ;)  :popcorn:

belfastsocrates

These look excellent! Are they intended as props or automata?

The USS Enterprise looks absolutely superb. Are you planned additional naval ships at all? If I could tempt you with the HMS Queen Elizabeth carrier and Type 45 Destroyer I'd sure many would be appreciative :lol:

In regard to cars, perhaps BMW i3 and a few Jaguar models... :)
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Barroco Hispano

Quote from: belfastsocrates on August 30, 2018, 12:27:40 PM
These look excellent! Are they intended as props or automata?

The USS Enterprise looks absolutely superb. Are you planned additional naval ships at all? If I could tempt you with the HMS Queen Elizabeth carrier and Type 45 Destroyer I'd sure many would be appreciative :lol:

In regard to cars, perhaps BMW i3 and a few Jaguar models... :)

Props and perhaps automata.  ::)

(It's too dark  $%Grinno$%)

Barroco Hispano