• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Barroco Hispano BAT Thread

Started by Barroco Hispano, August 26, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattb325

Thanks for posting the info, alejogc13! Substance painter looks like an amazing plugin. It gives such beautiful results  ;D

Barroco Hispano

The world's largest construction vessel:

Length: 448m
Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Su-57 Prototype Camo:

IRL:

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

tomvsotis

ahhhh yeah Substance Painter is great. i had the trial for a bit, when i was playing around w trying to make weapons for Fallout, but sadly the trial period has now expired :-/

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

I don't know how to create the smoke and the ship wake effect in 3ds max 2012..  &ops

Barroco Hispano

Silur

Oh, Fantastic Work on the sea  &apls &apls &apls Smoke everyone can bring from SC4 with Lot Editor $%Grinno$%

manga rivotra

Seeing your future fishing boat, I realize that the last created for this game were at least 10 years ago. New stuff in our harbor and marinas would be welcome.
Once again, your models are sublime! I've searched, but I did not see any repetition in the textures or colors (traces of rust are a good example).
I do not think it's possible to be more photorealistic than that!  :o Every model seem so unique and real, and it's a real pleasure to watch!  &apls &apls &apls

Barroco Hispano

It still needs a lot of work...

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Final version:

<Click to enlarge>

IRL:

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

tomvsotis

Alan_Waters

How? Why? So sorry ... I believe that you will defeat this dishonesty!  ;)

c.p.

It looks like a LOD issue.  Your gmax LOD probably doesn't exactly match your 3dsmax LOD.

Other than that, it's all looking great :thumbsup: