• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Leo's Lot editor essays

Started by Leodido, August 14, 2009, 11:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leodido

Hi all,

Recently I've been discovering the lot editor and am slowly planning a MD. I'm new around here and I would like some feedback on my attemps at relotting bats.

This is one of my first tries, let me know what you think of it.

I have more in the work, I'll post them later.

Leo.

Omnia, my first MD. Check it out!

Leodido

Here is another bat I'm relotting.

joelyboy911

SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

art128

Great work on these Leo, I love your LOTs, they looks wonderful. Maybe you can add some props like floras paths and more people to make it looking more alive.
Take care,
-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

tcx

:thumbsup:

Your lots are really good Leo, I agree with with Arthur if you add more flora props and sims your lots will be even better.

Leodido

Thank you for your comments, at the moment I'm trying to improve the animations on all my lots.
I'll show you some results soon.

Leo.

tag_one

Very nice lotting work Leodido!  &apls
As for the church I personally would use only one kind of tree, this adds some calmness (if that's the right word) and aesthetics to the lot. With one kind of tree the church will stand out more and your lot looks more natural. To get some variation in the appearance of the trees you can rotate some.
I really like the look of your palace lot. Especially the effect of two different pavement patterns works out very well and forms a great transition between the plaza with the trees and the building.

Looking forward to your next projects :thumbsup:

Leodido

thanks Tag_one, that is encouraging :)

I modified a little bit the palace with more people, it may need more tho.

And this is a small market I made.

Leodido

Recently I've been working on creating a bus stop that generates bus automata for my MD. here it is.
I've made the zig zag overlay myself not too sure about it, what do you guys think about it?

And here is in game, generating Gwail awesome buses.

io_bg

Nice lotting! :thumbsup: As for the zig-zag thingy, I think it's too wide. Something like twice narrower should look better :)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Leodido

I was not too happy with the zig zag either, so I remade it, and its also a bit thiner :)

What do you think?

WC_EEND

RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project