• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Driftmaster07's Custom LOT Thread

Started by KoV Liberty, September 18, 2009, 01:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoV Liberty

Welcome to my New Lot Thread Everyone!

So far all my releases are:

~~~ Airport Warehouse Pack

~~~ Warehouse Addon Pack

~~~ Airport Parking Set

~~~ Airport Parking/Storage for Vehicles

~~~ Seaport Set Volume One

~~~ Seaport Addon: Ship Version.

~~~ Seaport Addon: Container Terminals.

~~~ Truck Stops

~~~ Seaport Set: Addon Inner Corner

Here is a sneak peek of one of my new uploads to release today or tomorrow... Hope you like it.

It will utilize ALL of my other uploads to form an Eyecandy port. There will be future addons for this pack in the days to come...

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

djvandrake

I like the last pic the best.  That larger warehouse building looks great.

Very nice work Driftmaster.  &apls

Glowbal

io_bg

Nice work, I like your lots. One suggestion: shouldn't there be some kind of "rails" under the container cranes?
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

KoV Liberty

Don't know. Not sure how to TE anyway. Mostly trucks (at Miami) take the stuff from the ships. Never seen any trains.

Adrian, I miss you man.

djvandrake

Quote from: Driftmaster07 on September 18, 2009, 02:26:03 PM
Don't know. Not sure how to TE anyway. Mostly trucks (at Miami) take the stuff from the ships. Never seen any trains.

I believe io_bg is referring to the rails that the cranes actually ride on.  Not the rails for trains to move the containers away from the seaport.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portainer

Rails are the most common mechanism for the cranes to move side to side while loading the ships, and I think the crane models you have do include the rail "wheels" at the base.  BUT, not all container cranes use rails.  If you wanted you could add in the rails using overlay textures and you would not have to transit enable the lot because it'd just be for the appearance.

KoV Liberty

These here are specially made on wheels. Not tracks.

Also recently released! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Seaport Set Volume One

And my next lot is a small/medium truck stop...

Adrian, I miss you man.

carkid1998

Really great lots! :thumbsup: Also, if you want some Te'ing done then you could use Sc4 tool( I think it's avaliable on simfourm) or ask someone to do it for you( I could if you wanted ;))
Sendona... Coming soon!

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

KoV Liberty

Hey everyone! I am NOW taking requests for addons (or new) lots to release onto the STEX. My account was banned today because my little brother said offensive comments on the STEX (my little brother and I share a Simtrop. account). To not
QuoteSuck up
to the moderators I am abiding the ban of 1 week starting today. So onto a more happy topic: What lots next?

Adrian, I miss you man.

clearlypowa

SC4BOY

If those "loose stone" seawalls are part of the lot .. I can't really tell as the pic is very dark and hard to see... than that's not good.. you'd rip a moored ship to shreads.. :) .. there should be vertical or undercut seawalls next to the ship loading..

KoV Liberty

Hey everyone! Been awhile since last activity here but I am now working on remakes of the Seaport Set.

Hope y'all like it!

Adrian, I miss you man.

Pat

Nice new lots there Driftmaster!!! I would make sure though that you don't include the sav file though as you confused a few people, like on the truck stop lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

KoV Liberty

Ok. If it doesn't have the sav file wil it still be in the Seaport menu? Also if it is just the sav file will it still be availiable in game?

Adrian, I miss you man.

Pat

yuppers the sav file is just for your reference, otherwise its just garbage to the end user... Sav file is mainly for you in case you need to revert back to the lot before you made a change in SC4Tool...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

KoV Liberty

OH MAN! I better go back and edit one of the STEX files. ;) :-[

Adrian, I miss you man.

adroman

That Sea Port set looks absolutely amazing!

Great work so far...  :thumbsup:
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

shanghai kid

i read over at stex that "Seaport Set one1" needs PEG's Master Seaport Controller as a dependacie, but i'm using BSC's Seaport Controller file so i was wondering if the game will crash to desktop or if i can use this lot without the "PEG's Master Seaport Controller"?

It's some great details in these lots though so i would love to have from both worlds, continue with the BSC + have your seaports to  ;)
Shanghai kid from Norway
"The lurking devil"
(Bam Bam Bigelow & Eddie Guerrero R.I.P).