• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeST

I guess I should have a stab at non-lurkery...

BTW, those roads :o :o :o

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

kassarc16

I guess I'll rise to the challenge. Everything I've seen in this thread is amazing, and it continues to get better! Can't wait to see what's "down the road"!

BarbyW

My name is Barby and I am a 3RR lurker.

There I feel so much better now. :thumbsup:
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

mayorfabz

Oooh and I wanted to post just that. Dang. :'(
Well I am a recovering lurker actually. And I am working hard on that.
My guess for the 500K contest is November the 2nd, 14:21 Alaska time.
Congratulations on these stats, by the way. I don't think I have ever seen such a successful thread.
Can't wait for the next NAM release!
Cheers
Fabien

van1357

Hi David, I'm going to say that 3RR will surpass 500k views on the 1st of November at 11pm your time (AST, I believe). Keep up the amazing work, Isaac.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
Albert Einstein

threestooges

I've been here enough times recently and not posted that I think I may qualify as a lurker. I will say that I've been continually impressed with what you've been doing David, even if it looks like I'm just passing through. As for the 500,000th view, I'll wager that we hit it on Thanksgiving (US): November 26, 2009, at 7:56pm PST which I think makes it 5:56pm AST. Always impressive developments David.
-Matt

CasperVg

I guess I would qualify as a moderate 3RR lurker as well - I check in here at least daily, but usually stand in awe, at loss of words. Let me tell you that I thoroughly appreciate the hard work you do in both creating 3RR, as well as creating all those nifty fresh textures and excellent gridbreaking puzzlepieces, amongst all the other top-notch stuff that you create.

All Hail No Lurker Day,
Casper

As for the prediction, I'll take a guess at December 3rd, 11:59 PM Central European Time.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

skyhigh

Great work on the roads, dedgren. Can't wait for their release  :D
Anyway, long time lurker, and keep up the great work.

metarvo

Happy No Lurker Day!  Nice work on the new roads, David.  :thumbsup:  It looks like you're getting ready for diagonals.  :)

As for the prediction, I'm going with November 16th, at 5:15 pm AST.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

freedo50

Hello, my name's Fred and I'm a 3RR lurker...

Hi Fred!

Thanks guys, nice to meet you all.
Fred :D

Badsim

Hello David , my name is Cédric  ;D and if I massively lurk here , that's only because since a very long time , I don't have anything apt to add ...

Have received your PM , sorry for the delay ... as you can see I'm doing well , and be back fully soon .
Thanks for your concern .

As it seems there's always something more to do for this game , " Haut les coeurs ! " , as we say in France ( "Be brave" , something like ... )

Cédric .

EDITCédric, my great friend, its both a pleasure and an honor to see you here.  Thanks for being a part of 3RR! -DE

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

daeley

oops, was just lurking around when I noticed it's no lurking day!

hmm... maybe I should post something useful...

all right! The other day I had this road setup:

pretty boring huh? Let's FARify (is that a verb? I FARify, you FARify, he FARifies, ...) that a bit, and connect those roads up a bit nicer:

eek! I seem to be missing some eurotextures :) Anyway, you're probably thinking, looking nice there, that's 10 minutes of TABbing though FAR pieces well spent! Well, in that case, thanks! though it didn't exactly take 10 minutes.

http://homepages.vub.ac.be/~jjborms/SC4/dragFAR3.swf

1. Install SC4+RH
2. Install LEX (CD&DVD helps) and latest NAM + updates
3. Play the game
4. ? ? ? ?
5. Profit!

WC_EEND

whoops, I was just lurking  ;)
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

BigSlark

Joris, you're absolutely amazing!

And yes, I'm guilty of lurking every now and then...

Cheers,
Kevin

gottago

All right, caught lurking... Wonderful work (and dedication) David--bravo! &apls

JoeST

Quote from: BigSlark on August 31, 2009, 06:29:05 AM
Joris, you're absolutely amazing!
OK, I have to de-lurk twice...to reciprocate this comment, THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!! :o :o :o

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

FrankU

I still don't exactly know what lurking means, but I guess it is something unfriendly and that I should stop doing it.
So, well, I state in public: I will not lurk again on mondays. So please will somebody tell me what it is?

Seriously:

500.000 views will be met on november 22nd at 1hr PM central european time (it's my mothers birthday).

And then: wow, what development again!  &apls

shoreman905

Checking in with lurker status. I come by here at least once a day. Addicted I guess.

MandelSoft

Did I just spot draggable FAR? Yahoo! &hlp
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

FrankU

I hope I am in time for a double 00 status?  :-[

Haha! Yes! I did it!  &hlp

Sorry I have nothing useful to say at the moment..... Maybe I'll think of something.  ;D

EDITIt's the Double-0 Club for you, Frank- congrats, my friend! -DE