• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Grand Canyon

Started by jeronij, December 12, 2006, 04:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTeaCat

Lovely, just lovely :thumbsup:

Th only "fault" i would say is the crossing. A road bridge would look better or even a level crossing but i think the underpass looks out of place imo.

Otherwise the rest is perfect ;D

:satisfied:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

beskhu3epnm

I've mentioned this in your slope city, but it seems that no matter what terrain you build on, you always find a way to make the best possible city out of the terrain. Phenomenal!!

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=79.0
New Horizons Productions Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio dedgren ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Alfred.Jones

Looks great Jeronij! I think the underpass looks great :thumbsup: Coz those freight trains that would go through that area would be quite large and less traffic hold-ups with the underpass ;). I'm looking forward to Sector B

Sim City 4 Devotion

bat

Excellent update! Sector A looks brilliant! Nice underpass! Also looking forward to sector B and the rest!

sebes

Truely amazing again Jeroni. I am a big fan of your slopes (living in boaring flat lands) and I love the way how you lay out your roads through the area.
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

jeronij

Hello to all, and again thanks for the replies and feedback  :thumbsup:

It is time to go for Sector B. Since I am quite busy today, and it is quite late, I wont extend myself too much with explanations  ;D

Here comes the first set with 9 pictures. From zoom 3 to zoom 4. I hope you like them !!!

First lets have a closer look to the sector from all four views. Zoom 3

Biniaraix - U04 - 01

Biniaraix - U04 - 02

Biniaraix - U04 - 03

Biniaraix - U04 - 04

And now it is time to go for some details on the most relevant places.... Zoom 4

Biniaraix - U04 - 05 Of course, the most relevant place is the factory and surrounding area.

Biniaraix - U04 - 06 There is a small residential strip, where some of the factory workes live.

Biniaraix - U04 - 07 Also a small industrial facility, and surrounding homes.

Biniaraix - U04 - 08 A cargo train depot can be also found in the sector.

Biniaraix - U04 - 09 Even so, there are still some quiet places in the area.

In the next update, we will see some real close ups ( zoom 5) to this are, before we go for sector C....

Again thanks for the compliments  :thumbsup:  and complaints  :thumbsdown: ...I´ll try to do it better  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Alfred.Jones

Great work Jeroni. The farms are looking great! The timber yard near the homes looks awesome and same with the cargo train depot :thumbsup: Keep it up mate

Sim City 4 Devotion

jacqulina

awesome rural i love the farms i am allways loving farms

sam

Very nice so far Jeronij  :thumbsup:

metasmurf

Nice! I like the sawmill best. I have found out that industrial/rural is a really good combo, and apperantly so have you :)

bat

Sector B looks so beautiful as Sector A! :thumbsup:

Great work! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to Sector C :computer:

emilin

Lovely pictures, jeronij! It looks so good with those farms on the gentle slopes.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

sebes

Great update again Jeroni. I love the residential strip between the farmlands on slopes. It looks so realistic that way. :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

GMT

hello hello... I think that's my first post at all here...

I must say... I'm impressed.
Really really impressed.

... really, it is. I swear.

TheTeaCat

Jeroni

How did i miss these new pics? They are amazing. I love the way you have captured the country feel to it all :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Ajax

Beautiful farming areas and I really like the plop water ponds/streams.  This looks like it will be a pretty challenging map, I can't wait to see what else you will do with it.

rayced

I'm glad to see that you are starting a new cj Jeronij, keep up the good work. Well i'd rather Simtropia for now, especially for the textures that you used on that cj, was really accurate and realistic.
Can't wait to see more.
bye.

Yoder7652

great job...I love all of the colors of the farm fields mixed together, this map is awsome. I really like that you keep much of the integrity of the map when you develop your cities  :thumbsup:

jeronij

Hello dear Grand Canyon visitors !!!

Time to post the pending pics about the Sector B. you will have to excuse the lack of comments, but I am terribly short of time at the moment  &mmm

Finally the closeups !!!

Biniaraix - U04b - 01

Biniaraix - U04b - 02

Biniaraix - U04b - 03

Biniaraix - U04b - 04

Biniaraix - U04b - 05

Biniaraix - U04b - 06

Biniaraix - U04b - 07

Biniaraix - U04b - 08

I hope you like the closeups. Sector C pics coming soon !!!
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

bat

Great pictures! Looking forward to the Sector C pics! :thumbsup: