• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Grand Canyon

Started by jeronij, December 12, 2006, 04:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sebes

Well done again Jeroni. It's all so natural and with so realistic layout.  &dance
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

jacqulina

awesome work you sure put everything in a place where it all fits together perfectly  :thumbsup:

Nikom

Hi my friend another awesome update,good job  :thumbsup:
Keep it great ;)

Alfred.Jones

I very much like the close-ups Jeroni! Just one quick question, where did you get that train depot in pic Biniaraix - U04b  - 03. I had it but lost it after cleaning my plugins folder &Thk/(

Sim City 4 Devotion

dedgren

Sector B pics from the Master...just another day at SC4D.

Your vision as to what this game can be is inspiring, jeroni!
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

petercintn

I think the terracing thoughout the farm lands is very nice.  If you need a little push, I think I would make the RR crossing regular instead of underground.  But what do I know?  Looking foward to more.
Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!

jeronij

Hello dear Grand Canyon visitors  ;D

It is time for some fres pics. I have decided to overpass Sector C and go directly to Sector D, where some main changes are being done.

For those who do not remember how Sector D was initially looking like, and dont want to go to page 1 to see it, here is a view on the original situation.

QuoteBiniaraix - Sector D This is the main residential area. I have decided to bulldoze it, and develope it again, using this great tutorial by AlekKing : Using Custom Residential Content

And this is how the bulldozing started....

Biniaraix - Sector D 1

The first area being bulldozed and re-planned is the one on the left.... No remorse at all after bulldozing it  $%Grinno$% !!!

Biniaraix - Sector D 2

The new planning includes a place for one of those nice BIG Mickebear's Mediterranean lots  ;D , as well as place for some smaller custom lots I created for this city....

Biniaraix - Sector D 3

Inmediately after this, the right residential area was also bulldozed. Church included. Again a new residential layout....

Biniaraix - Sector D 4

The next one was the industrial area near the railroad....

Biniaraix - Sector D 5

This is a close up on the village's center. Finally I changed the space for the mega lot with a nice and multifunctional Town House. More like the reality where I live.

Biniaraix - Sector D 6

This is the final layot I planned for this area.

Biniaraix - Sector D 7

Educational facilities are not forgotten. A Primary School was build right on the hill...

Biniaraix - Sector D 8

Finally, an overall look to the new situation...

I hope you like the work in progress. I want to see if my experimenting with AlexKing techniques, and with Mickebear's Istrinian Houses will give to this area a very nice look.  The next updates will be more pics about planning and zoning. Once everything is at place, I will be able to show you some pics "After the click"  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Rayden

Looking forward for the final result of that mega change ;) Great work mate!

bat

Great pictures, nice tunnel! Looking forward to the next pictures!

sebes

Great: the entire village got bulldozed except the McDonalds! :P  We sure get to know your priorities!  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

luker91

Quote from: sebes on December 30, 2006, 01:38:24 PM
Great: the entire village got bulldozed except the McDonalds! :P  We sure get to know your priorities!  :thumbsup:

lol...sure do....anyways just joined your site and im amazed at your cjs (or mayor diaries)....excellent standard set by the first couple made, yours included...i really enjoy what youve done and the region is stunning...cant wait to see how this rebuilding thing goes!

Luke

Alfred.Jones

Very nice work Jeroni ;) Looking forward to more mate

Sim City 4 Devotion

GMT

looks wonderful this sector d. can't wait for it's final development

... really, it is. I swear.

Rayden

Quote from: sebes on December 30, 2006, 01:38:24 PM

He's right not demolishing it, how would all those workers feed themselves without it?  $%Grinno$% No food, no work, no demolishing, no update :P

jeronij

Hi to all , well, the McDonalds was not bulldozed.....initially  ;D However I had to move it to a more convenient location, not too far from the original one.... You will see it soon
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

TheTeaCat

Great update Jeronij,

I like the way you just got the contractors in to demolish the lot.
I just wish I could make people homeless the way you do,
especially the "without remorse $%Grinno$%" bit &apls

Looking forward to "After the Click"!

:satisfied:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

KooriSim123

Great stuff Jeronij that MD was awesome and so is this site guys &apls
Strong,Black and deadly
My brothers keeper

thundercrack83

This is my first post here, I think, but I've been looking around for a while. Anyway, good update! I love the tunnel that comes up right in front of the church. It's looks great! I'll be back for more!

jacqulina

excellent work you have done
happy new year

sebes

Happy 2007 Jeroni. Looking forward to the restored village (and new location of the ball pit!)
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN