• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankU

I just put my little son into bed. How can I write down the mix of feelings?
I will keep Aidan in my mind as long as needed! He indeed won the first round. Let's hope there will be not too many rounds and that he will win them all.

scott1964

Best wishes to your family.  ()sad()

girlfromverona

Life is just so unfair sometimes. Aidan looks like a little fighter, though, so I'm sure he's going to be just fine. My thoughts are with your family during this terribly rough time, David.

bakerton

David. I felt I should login than lurk and say my prayers are with your family. I am sure that he will pull through and recover fast. JKB
beam me up.... please!
I am the lurker that hides in all the corners and you can't get me out. You may try, but you can't.Please call me Jon or Jonathan.

metarvo

I know you've got bigger things going on now :(, but I just wanted to congratulate you on 5 years of 3RR collaboration, David.  ;)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

dedgren

Five years old - I know we are on a bit of a hiatus right now, but it still feels pretty amazing to say that.  Thanks so much to all the 3RR Regulars* who know that the future holds so much more.

I don't want 3RR to turn into a quasi-blog about my family- that's not fair to any of you or to this great site.  Suffice it to say that Aidan has had ups and downs- he's been back to the hospital to relieve fluid build up and to deal with a few other things, but we are all certain that, if anyone can win a battle like this one, he can.  Thank you for all the kind words and wishes.

David

*A 3RR Regular is any one of the several thousand who, over the years, has posted at least once here or over at 3RR-ST.  If you are lurking, please take a minute and say hi- it's great to have you here with us.

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

threestooges

There's some energy in those eyes. I hope he continues to improve, even with the ups and downs. Glad to hear an update David, and thanks for keeping us posted.
-Matt

stewart_garden

David,

I don't get an awful lot of time to post these days, but I have just caught up on the last couple of pages of 3RR and wanted to send you, Aidan and all your family my very best wishes for what must be an extremely trying time.

Stewart.
First things first, but not necessarily in that order.

Orange_o_

David courage, it's always very sad for a sick child. I find it hard for you, but also a lot of encouragement

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

emilin

Just stopping by to wish the best for you and your family. It breaks my heart to hear about your grandson not being well. I hope he gets better soon.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

dedgren

What more can I say?  I'm devastated to see folks who have been great friends of 3RR post and to have nothing for you right now.

This too shall pass.  That's a promise.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Glazert

You have nothing to apoligise for. Sometimes real life IS more important. All the things you have brought us in the past doesn't place you under an obligation to keep doing so whatever.

We are still here. We wait in hope.

catty

Quote from: Glazert on March 29, 2011, 01:07:47 AM
You have nothing to apologise for. Sometimes real life IS more important. All the things you have brought us in the past doesn't place you under an obligation to keep doing so whatever.

couldn't say it better than Glazert's post

:thumbsup:
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

nekseb

I join in!

Some times RL is hard and not fair - we all know. It is like it is.

You don't have to apologise, we have to thank you for all the work you have done till today and, I'm sure you will do more for us. Maybe not tomorrow but later...

We are with you and your familiy and we have enough time to wait.
I don't need to know everything, I only need to know someone who knows!

letum aut libertas

noahclem

3RR to me is a source of inspiration and an integral part of this website but I don't think anyone has been expecting it to continue as normal while you are so needed by your family in this difficult time. Again I wish all the best to you and your family.

FrankU

I agree completely with our friends above.
RL is always more important, especially in situations like you are in now.
It is really not necessary to apologize! In fact we could take it as an offense. But we don't.

It's a pity I am not able to help you in any way. I hope everything will turn out good and we expect you back as soon as you are ready for it.

Delecto

Hello David,
I think I've never posted a comment in 3RR and I just want you to know I support you and your family with all my heart.  ::)
I wish you the best!

Samuel!

Battlecat

You have nothing to apoligise for. Sometimes real life IS more important. All the things you have brought us in the past doesn't place you under an obligation to keep doing so whatever.

I agree entirely!  You've provided this community many great creations and fantastic inspiring ideas.  I always look forward to seeing more of your creativity when you are able.  However, reality must take precedence and there is no apology necessary for having to leave certain things aside during difficult times.  You've kept us informed as you are able and we appreciate that very much.  I sincerely hope things improve for you and your family!   :)

metarvo

Apology pleasurably accepted, David.  Again, I say take your time.  You've seen by now that we're going to stick with 3RR no matter how long it takes.  Why would I ever give up on following something that is so inspiring?  I hope everything improves dramatically for you and your family, David.  :)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

JoeST

This, over and over again!

You owe us nothing David; there's no obligation other than your obligation to have fun and enjoy yourself. If you chose to share it, we are greatly thankful, for your hobbies include making amazing things, destroying all preconceived boundaries and generally being awesome.

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms