• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NAM Version 31 Release Date Announcement

Started by Tarkus, January 20, 2013, 04:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fresh Prince of SC4D

Kinda haljackey, but can you blame them? Look at some of revolutionary tools coming out: the ability to make true stacked interchanges for example. We recognize there will probably be additional mods that come along afterward making them above functional and realistic. This NAM release is becoming more popular than a New Sim city.

That alone hints how popular this mod is: it helps a older Sim City that everyone is familiar with triumph over a newer version few have played and which EA promotes excessively.
Returning from Call of Duty . Must rebuilt what I destroyed....

0wn3d

I remember reading somewhere that bridges for the various RHW networks were going to be added to the NAM, is that included in NAM 31?

Tarkus

Quote from: 0wn3d on March 01, 2013, 05:26:56 PM
I remember reading somewhere that bridges for the various RHW networks were going to be added to the NAM, is that included in NAM 31?

Yes.

-Alex

jcluvzgamez

Quote from: Tarkus on March 01, 2013, 05:30:14 PM
Quote from: 0wn3d on March 01, 2013, 05:26:56 PM

Yes.

-Alex
AWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I will take a burger and NAM. Yes I would like RHW with that. Oh and NWM with SAM topping for dessert.

Burndawger

I keep telling myself to stop hitting refresh. NAM 31 will still be there tomorrow (it's not going away) but like a child I can't help but hit F5 one last time, which always leads to one more time.  :D

GDO29Anagram

Quote from: Burndawger on March 01, 2013, 06:02:13 PM
I keep telling myself to stop hitting refresh.

I advise you to stop hitting your F5 button. It's not good for your finger or your keyboard (or mouse).
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

TJ1

Oh I have a question. Will Nam 31 also have a new RAM (Rail)mod.?

Indiana Joe

Goodness gracious just wait a few hours and see for yourself!  ;D  Stop distracting them from finalizing the installer!  (*crosses his fingers and hopes that they are to this stage*)

0wn3d

Quote from: Indiana Joe on March 01, 2013, 06:11:50 PM
Goodness gracious just wait a few hours and see for yourself!  ;D  Stop distracting them from finalizing the installer!  (*crosses his fingers and hopes that they are to this stage*)

I kind of hope they are past the point where a few forum posts will make them miss their deadline.

puzzled5543

Quote from: GDO29Anagram on March 01, 2013, 06:09:10 PM
Quote from: Burndawger on March 01, 2013, 06:02:13 PM
I keep telling myself to stop hitting refresh.

I advise you to stop hitting your F5 button. It's not good for your finger or your keyboard (or mouse).

Wow, you must have a very fancy mouse if there's an F5 button present on it.

Patricius Maximus

Undoubtedly they are in the "homestretch" when it comes to releasing NAM 31. Let them do their job, cut them some slack, and don't make yourself nervous in the last few hours. It will only detract from the great experience you will have exploring NAM 31's features.

Swordmaster

Quote from: TJ1 on March 01, 2013, 06:10:18 PM
Oh I have a question. Will Nam 31 also have a new RAM (Rail)mod.?

No, only some fixes here and there. Something new for rails is planned, though. . . sometime ;)

Cheers
Willy

Haljackey

Coming toward the home stretch...

For now why not enjoy this cool NAM desktop wallpaper Mandelsoft made?

Click for full size... why not make it your background for NAM Day? :D

TJ1

GDO29Anagram

<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

Haljackey

lol say what you want about making a release date but it has certainly rekindled a lot of attention for SC4. Just look at who's viewing this thread at the moment of this post:

Haljackey, Houston_Fan, GN-Drive, andrej69, tekkensibsawa, 2b2gbi, solovinodelmal, A Nonny Moose, Burndawger, spot, Runnerguy347, alex@lexx, eugenelavery, cloudsabre, zarzyk, puzzled5543, exi123, Gusterfell, gamzdude, madhsdnyc, Indiana Joe and 43 Guests are viewing this topic.

On top of that add those who are not on this thread right now or are on other sites like Simtropolis or the SimCity Reddit.

I betcha if I send a tweet right now to this thread I can get that number higher ;).

Edit: Yup... up to 69 guests and more members :P

Edit 2: Made a Reddit submission as well just cuz.

Durfsurn

People really want the NAM :P. Only 1 1/2 hours to go

TheAttendee

Quote from: Haljackey on March 01, 2013, 10:21:34 PM
lol say what you want about making a release date but it has certainly rekindled a lot of attention for SC4. Just look at who's viewing this thread at the moment of this post:

-snip-

On top of that add those who are not on this thread right now or are on other sites like Simtropolis or the SimCity Reddit.

Not to mention all the sleeping antarctic scientists (and elsewhere, I suppose) warm in their beds with thoughts of interchanges in their heads. Oh, and those playing the game of course! Can't forget them.

It's great to see all this rekindled interest in the game, for better or worse.

edit: actually I guess those scientists would be awake right now. science never sleeps!

Runnerguy347

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning :P

bremnertx