• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RPK - Yup need more help finding dat files

Started by Gaston, February 01, 2007, 08:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaston

Okay I dl'd the RPK transition pieces and then since I was thinking I might as well have the rest of the RPK stuff,  so I dl'd the Newman Inc RPK campground.    Only one problem.  The readme says I need two files I can't seem to find.   Not here, not at the STEX or at the PLEX.   (sounds like a line from Dr Seuss book.   :D )   The files are CP_TESTFieldTreesAndTerrainAccessories.dat and BSC Textures CNut Vol 02.dat .     Does anyone know where to find these.   I looked in the last dependency list I had and didn't spot them.   I even searched my plugins thinking maybe I had them and didn't know it.   No such luck.    Hopefully someone can point me to them.    Thanks ahead of time.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

BarbyW

Hi Gaston, citynut's texture pack is here: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=15566 - he didn't title it properly just to confuse everyone ;D
The CP reference is actually to the original test pack posted at BSC. The trees are in CP Prop pack Vol02.
If you have a problem with dependencies, the best way to check is to run the lot/s through SC4Tool and check you have no red xs in a dependency list. If you do then there is something missing, if not then no matter what the Readme says you don't have a problem.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Gaston

Thank you so much Barbyw.    I had always wondered what the SC4tool did.   Guess I now know why I need to download it.  LOL   Thanks for the link as well.   I knew someone here would be able to educate me.    ;D

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09