• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Stage 8 IH growing too early

Started by rickmastfan67, March 03, 2008, 07:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickmastfan67

I recently had a Stage 8 IH grow when it shouldn't have.

According to the counter, I don't have enough "Regional Capacity" for any Stage 8 IH's to grow.

This is the building that grew as the Stage 8.

Any reason why it would grow before it was suppose to be able to?
-- James Mast, aka: rickmastfan67
Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.

Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist.

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

xxdita

If you can get me a link, I'll take a look at the file and get it fixed.

RippleJet

Quote from: xxdita on March 03, 2008, 11:28:17 PM
If you can get me a link, I'll take a look at the file and get it fixed.

xxdita, that file would be ColossusAddonMod_1.0.dat :D

The HSU Accelerators is an in-game I-HT building growing on four different lots:

I-ht7_4x5
I-ht7_5x4
I-ht8_4x4
I-ht9_3x4

Since the in-game buildings are used on several lots, I wasn't able to give each of them their own CAMeLot Counter Occupant Group.
In other words, the HUS Accelerators was given OG for stage 8, even if it grows as a stage 7, 8 and 9. I believe yours was growing as a stage 7.

rickmastfan67

Quote from: RippleJet on March 03, 2008, 11:48:40 PM
The HSU Accelerators is an in-game I-HT building growing on four different lots:

I-ht7_4x5
I-ht7_5x4
I-ht8_4x4
I-ht9_3x4

Since the in-game buildings are used on several lots, I wasn't able to give each of them their own CAMeLot Counter Occupant Group.
In other words, the HUS Accelerators was given OG for stage 8, even if it grows as a stage 7, 8 and 9. I believe yours was growing as a stage 7.

Ok, thanks for the explanation. :thumbsup:
-- James Mast, aka: rickmastfan67
Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.

Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist.

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

xxdita

It's been so long since I've played Vanilla I forgot the game actually came with buildings in it.  :P