• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Functional Seaports with a canal

Started by BarbyW, May 29, 2009, 07:31:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbyW

These are a couple of pictures that I took while texting a concept. The canal is not finished as you can see but I needed to see if a seaport would accept freight from a CAN-AM freight terminal. There is no other route out of the city for freight at the moment. Don't look at this from an aesthetics POV, please, as I was too impatient to finish the canals. It was just to test the concept. Next stage is to try to make an upgradeable seaport that works the same. Watch this space. ;D

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

CahosRahneVeloza

I apologize for asking this question here instead of starting a new topic seeing as my question is with regards to these CAN AM compatible Upgradeable Seaports.

I just needed information as to which Dependencies each Canal seaports need. For example, I just wanted to use the ones that are meant to tie into SG's Canals. In this case which Dependencies should I get?

By the by, I love the fact that the BSC Functional Upgradeable Seaports are fully customizable to suit one's own tastes and needs  &apls

trabman11

Quite interesting!  &apls  So this supports all types of transport (i.e. bus, car, freight, pedestrian) or just freight and cars?

Hmm, I see that boat also functions as a bus, never mind what I said above.

Quote from: CahosRahneVeloza on February 05, 2014, 01:57:23 AM
I apologize for asking this question here instead of starting a new topic seeing as my question is with regards to these CAN AM compatible Upgradeable Seaports.

I just needed information as to which Dependencies each Canal seaports need. For example, I just wanted to use the ones that are meant to tie into SG's Canals. In this case which Dependencies should I get?

By the by, I love the fact that the BSC Functional Upgradeable Seaports are fully customizable to suit one's own tastes and needs  &apls

When you go to download something, the readme or the description should  always give you a list of dependencies, and I also think there is a list of the forums.....somewhere......

RISE UP AND FIGHT WITH SUPER BUNNY AND BOB!!!
  (\_/)           ☻/       /  \       
\(='.'=)/        /▌        |☢|       
(")_(")         / \       //||\\
*whispers* ...For what I don't know...I think they are anti-Google+ anarchists  ???

CahosRahneVeloza

@trabman11: Unless you haven't downloaded the full BSC Functional Seaports package and read its readme yet you wouldn't know that the readme for the whole package lists deapendencies for the entire bundle. I'm actually looking for information for each specific seaport. Something similar to this thread:

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=14336.0

Which discusses every coastal seaport but as of yet does not discuss the inland Canal linking seaports.

I don't really want to download every Dependency if I only need three of the inland seaports in my game.