• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Royal Gansbaai Kingdoms - The End; A New Revolution

Started by marsh, May 12, 2010, 04:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greckman

I hope it can go on for many more as well.
It's been a nice year and each update has been a real treat. Congratulations on one year!
&apls  :thumbsup:  ;D
CLICK to see my MD on SC4D: Towncrafter's World - The Cities and Towns of greckman

travismking

Wow marsh, congratulations on a year of an AWESOME MD. This continues to be one of my favorites, and I hope it will remain that way for at least one more anniversary (Remember, backups are your friend!)

sumwonyuno

Holy [expletive]!!  :-X

Congratulations on the one year anniversary.  You certainly put in a phenomenal update!  I am overloaded with the number and quality of those pictures!   :shocked2:  Superb work!

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

rooker1

27 pages of pure awesomeness!!  Congrats my friend.  &apls
I can remember almost all of those pics.  You have really done some great work over the year and I am sure you'll have many great years to come.  Well, at least as long as you are updating, I'll be here enjoying your work.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

noahclem

Wow Marsh, that's one of the most stunning compilations of pictures I've ever seen!  &apls  Congratulations on a great year and here's to many more!  :party:

nedalezz

I remember when you started and I thought "This is what Qumma SHOULDVE been!" Just amazing, the way you did the rivers and the coast, it was all good.

Then you switched the arabian desert and you did that to perfection, and the Wild West was something revolutionary.

Its been a great ride, and here is to many more years like this one.

Reikhardt

Happy Birthday Gansbaai!
Congratulations Marsh and what a great update, shows how far you have come in SC4!
Hope you continue for many years to come, I find you nature work a real inspiration!

apeguy

Congrats for 1 year of the Royal Gansbaai Kingdoms! You've really inspired me with your MD, and every update you do is pure perfection. In my opinion your MD deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame. ;D

Keep up the awesome work. :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

bat

Congratulations on 1 year of your CJ! &apls &apls
And that is an awesome flashback of all your updates... :thumbsup:
Looking forward to more great updates... ;)

samerton

It's easy to see why that this MD has been thriving for a year. Without a doubt, this must be one of the most realistic MD's out there. Brilliant work and commitment put into this, Marsh! Here's to another healthy year!

marsh

Why not, as a celebration for 1 year of Gansbaai. I release a mod?  :)

The White Sands Beach Mod - Now on the STEX. http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/26208-hd-white-sandys-beach-mod/

I simply modified orange's textures and made then white. The underwater textures I tinted slightly blue so that it brings out the water more and looks more tropical. (Thanks to koldavag for that tip. ;))

Also, these pictures have no photoshoping. ;)

bat

Nice new version of that beach mod!
Looking forward to more... ;)

nbvc

Reikhardt

Excellent mod! I downloaded it as soon as I saw it, but then realised how out of place it would be in my MD!
:P

io_bg

Congrats on the anniversary and on the move to the Best sellers section &apls &apls It's been a great year and those retrospective pics clearly show this. And those new ones are awesome as well. Congrats once again &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

marsh

greckman, travismkaying, somwonyuno, rooker1, noahclem, nedalezz, Reikhardt, apeguy, bat, samerton & io_bg: Thank you all so much. It's been a great year.  :)

marsh: Ohhai

bat(2), nbvc, Reikhardt(2): Thank you's. :)

What is this you ask? Why a new region. You'll have to wait to see what it is exactly, but in the meantime why not guess? ;) (It's called a teaser for a reason)

Tomas Neto

Nanami

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

samerton