• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Royal Gansbaai Kingdoms - The End; A New Revolution

Started by marsh, May 12, 2010, 04:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Thanks Reikardt! Someone else pointed it out to me so just trying to pass along the good karma   ;D

Sorry to take over your MD thread Marsh  ;)

marsh

Not much happening still. &mmm I'm still very bored of SC4 aside from rare occasions. I've been playing other games. One included is Portal 2...  ::)

Anyways, I got bored.

I wonder what's hidden underneath that shack. ::)

--Replies--

cubby420, kelis, netmod, bat, Yan007, io_bg, ricardomiranda, peter007, sumwonyuno & rooker: Thank you all!  :)

Ol.S / Benoit: Thank you. :) It means a lot.

nedalezz: May not be for some time, unfortunately.

Reikhardt: Would be quite amazing really.  :)

noahclem:
That could help a lot. Thank you!  ;D

art128

Nice one, just like  [SPOILER]the end of Portal 2!![/SPOILER] &apls &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

bat

This image is looking really beautiful!
Looking forward to more pictures... :)

jmyers2043

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

marsh

Thank you for replying. Art, I was trying not to be so blatant...  :D

I think it's about time for an actual update, No? Also, tell me what you think of this new style? ;)

Tomas Neto

nedalezz

This looks like something straight out of Iraq :)

If you notice cities like Basra, on the river, this is exactly what it looks like.

Again, this is an awesome update, thankfully didnt have to wait too long for it :)

bat

Fantastic work on that beautiful city!
Nice overview of it! And the beach is looking really great!
Looking forward to more of this city...

noahclem

Great work marsh!  &apls &apls

I particularly like the shanty town for its uniqueness, but the beaches, CBD, and capitol area are very well-done too. I think your cartographers got the map on that globe in front of the capitol a little wrong though  :D

kelis

Great job with Khrsybicat, The arabian ambient is very great, I like the terrain mod and the water mod.
Once again you did a great job  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

rooker1

OMG....wow!!
Awesome pics, I love them all!!
I like the dried up bay, the sand covered road and, and, and, well all of it really!!

Robin  &apls &apls
Call me Robin, please.

apeguy

Awesome as usual Marsh, I especially like how the capitol building dominates the endless slums, nice work. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

Framly

Great Pictures! I love the small details in your pictures and the Minaret :thumbsup:

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

sumwonyuno

I love that minaret picture!  I like the mix of rocks and flora in the area.  The shorelines are well done too.   :)

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

Simcitler

impressive work, especially the "suburb" panorama is a feast for my eyes!  &apls
I also like your BAT selection!

~Simcitler

kwakelaar

A really great looking update, you have managed to make something quite unique with the capital of the Gansbaai kingdoms.

greckman

I really like that cracked earth. The tarsealed streets look great in that city of sand and slums.
CLICK to see my MD on SC4D: Towncrafter's World - The Cities and Towns of greckman