• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ofenburg | Update.

Started by Manny, March 01, 2008, 01:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ennedi

Great picture Manny!

I like all your MD from the beginning, I especially like large open spaces in your cities. Your compositions of different buildings are very good too.
Your last pictures are all great, I especially like the first and third one. You had an excellent idea with power line poles foundations,  &apls the foundation is very well finished by trees too.

As for photoshopping - you achieved some interesting effects and you pictures have very nice, vivid colors. But I would like to suggest you to try more effects, it is sometimes good to make colors a bit more subtle. It is also good to soften a picture sometimes. I know it from my own experience, I made many pictures with increased sharpness and contrast too and then I tried more and more effects. It is very interesting and can give much pleasure  :)

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

rooker1

Manny,
Great update.  I love the farm areas and the raised electrical lines with the walls is a very good idea.
I have to agree with Simpson, very realistic.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

paroch

Offenburg is looking fantastic Manny.  I really like the feel of the city, particularly the brick pavements and plazas and the waterside areas - all make me want to go for a stroll in your city.

The torch relay took in some great sights too.

Sheep49

Nice update! The suburbs and farm areas are lovely.
Also, I love the church on the 9th picture!  ;D
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

Manny

Simpson Thank you very mutch my friend ;) !

Ennedi - Adam Thank you very much for your long comment, I would try to apply your council! But I have only Photofiltre!

Art128Thank you ;)!

Rooker1 - Robin Thank you very mutch. It is always a pleasure of reading your comment  ;)

Paroch Thank you :) !

Sheep49 Thank you too !

And now, this update !

Simpson

Hey my friend  :)
Your city is always so good, and your RHW very good and also great fields  :thumbsup:
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

art128

Hello Manny ,
excllent update , I would like to say " the same like TSC" but i don't say that  $%Grinno$%
It's a perfect update  &apls :thumbsup:
Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Sheep49

Amazing rural areas! They're very realistic! ;D

Your RHW is georgeus too! It reminds me of the ring road in my town. :thumbsup:
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

bat

Great work on that rural area! It looks really wonderful! :thumbsup:
Fantastic new update!!!! :thumbsup:

sebes

Holy Cow Manny... this updates deserves a medal for "most realistic in game shots made this month" I guess. Almost all aspects of real live are covered: excellent orchards, great fences arround the airport,  fantastic cropfields, appealing suburbs and a gorgeous downtown, phenomal highways ... and most of all the totally awesome landscaping with fields, trees, ditches, lake, electricity cables...

Absolute fabulous
&dance &dance &dance 
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Yoman

A great update. The trees in between the roads and the fields, are they lots?

dsrwhat316

Absolutely splendid pics! The crispness and detail shown here is awesome. I really like your use of the RHW; very elegant. Excellent work!

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)