• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Warsaw, Poland

Started by warszawa, April 21, 2008, 04:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

warszawa

Thanks very much for your kind comments Schulmanator, Simpson, Bat, Kimcar, Paroch, Sauron620, Pat, Sheep49 and Art128.

UPDATE 21

Name of Update = The rural areas
Location = Warsaw environs
Date = 1948
Population = 600,000

Take a look at the mosaics below that I took of rural Warsaw!

Hope you liked them, Alex :)
Visit my Warsaw, Poland MD.

paroch

Hi Alex,

Yes, I liked them alot.  Very nice work on them, no hints of joins and nicely photoshopped, it gives a nice glow without over-doing it.

The farms are very square and gridlink, certainly not what I'm used to seeing in England but I have flown over similar layout in Calgary, Canada, so I know they do exist.

Great stuff here.

Paul

Amerikaner

Wow alex those mosaics are just fabulous! Great to see you still up and about in the community, and working on such a fine MD. Truly jealous of that second mosaic.  &apls   ;D

Schulmanator

Those....

...pix....

...rock!!!!!!!!!!

:satisfied:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Simpson

Oh my friend this update is magnifical  &apls
Your fields are very very good and very réalistic  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

kimcar

&apls &aplsWow those are very great mosaics. I like that you put trees in those fields. It`s not something usual but it`s a great idea and great look too. Keep it up  :thumbsup:

sauron620

As said kimcar, I like very much the trees between the fields  :thumbsup: and also the forest is very realistic   &apls

:thumbsup:

art128

incredible mosaics  &apls  a very very good job !!  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Nardo69

Even though I grew up in the northern Black Forrest where trees are common on fields (Streuobstwiesen) there are sometimes a bit too much trees on the fields - especially on those that are not plain green fields.

Despite than that: presentation is superb!

One question: Which tree controller did you use for the wood on the bottom of the first pic? I am never satisfied with my woods but that wood looks great!

Take care and don't forget to make backups!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

bat

These newest mosaics are looking beautiful!
Great update of that rural area!!!

Looking forward to more...

Sheep49

Very nice fields there, Alex!  :)
I especially like the second mosaic. It's wonderful! ;)
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

Pat

OMG Alex some thing I just cant explain here?? I know Im breathless here on such beauty of the country and the effects to the photos you have giving!!! I cant wait till the next update!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

papab2000

Very nice  :thumbsup: Can't wait to see more.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie