• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Warsaw, Poland

Started by warszawa, April 21, 2008, 04:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

szymcar

Very interesting animation. I can't wait until next colourful photographs. Maybe you will rebuild Warsaw better than in fact: D

Cheeres szymcar :D

Simpson

Hi my friend I'm happy to see new pic of your great work
So continu it's really good ;)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

warszawa

REPLIES

Pat – Thanks mate for your comments as always. More of the countryside and urban areas will be shown in the next couple of updates.
warconstruct – What a wonderful compliement from you my friend. Update is to follow after this long list of replies!
bat – Cheers as always mate.
Simpson – I shall continue indeed my friend. I have been very busy recently with life, but i'm glad to start updating once again!
tcx – Thanks mate, I like showing both the rural and urban areas, rather than just one. It gives it more culture. Cheers for the comment.
paroch – Long time no see mate! Hope you have been enjoying the summer holidays. I've been travelling down to London a fair bit as I managed to achieve a role in a short film!
thundercrack83 – Thanks Dustin for a lovely comment.
mrtnrln – Cheers man, shall be updating nowadays after a long busy month.
sauron620 – Thanks mate! I love creating rural areas, they are more calmer than the urban areas.
kimcar – Oh no, I apologise sincerely for the war cutting off your power. Hehe, thank you so much for your continous support kimcar my friend.
rhythmandjays – Hehe, thanks. You shall be seeing some rural updates in the forthcoming weeks!
sebes – I shall try and keep the updates coming my friend. Thanks for your encouragement.
art128 – Thanks for the comment art, I like animations very much. I shall certainly be making a few in the next few weeks, that involve no dangerous trucks!
bat – Thanks mate! You will certainly be seeing more of Warsaw and its environs in the next couple of weeks.
sebes – Haha, I sure do love to entertain! Thanks.
rooker1 – Hey Robin, hope you are well. Cheers for a nice reply.
south park – Love the username Vincent. Thanks for a great comment.
paroch – Now, that would be a great idea! – A seasonal farm pack! Someone should create that, maybe Andreas Roth at SimTropolis?
Schulmanator – ANIMATION! I am loving it aswell! Cheers for nice comment.
Nikolai – Thanks Nikolai! I try my best to impress!
sauron620 – The 2nd animation of the trucks moving was well worth the hard work, thanks for the compliement mate.
S_imon – Cheers, the animations did take a while to shape, but im glad it was worth it in the end!
kimcar – Thanks kimcar. Hope Funtastia is doing well, shall pop in one day!
bohort – Poland is indeed a charming country, I love the culture there. Thanks for the comment.
szymcar – Cheers for a great compliment mate! You shall be certainly seeing some coloured pictures in the up-and-coming updates.
Simpson – Thank you for your continous support in this MD Simpson.

UPDATE 19

Name of Update = Praga
Location = Eastern side of River Vistula, Warsaw
Date = 1946
Population = 400,000

During 1945, the Praga district was divided into tow - the Praga Północ (north) and Praga Południe (south).
During WW2, the western parts of Warsaw, especially Praga, it remained relatively untouched and in the period of reconstruction of the capital was home to many ministries and public facilities.

Comments and critcism always appreciated, Alex :thumbsup:
Visit my Warsaw, Poland MD.

Simpson

Alex your new update is superb as always  :thumbsup:
I love the pics in black and white it's look very réalistic  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

warconstruct

Hello my friend, that a few times that I made n' did not have make small round here.

Your work is always also surprising, d' an astonishing realism!
The setting in scene of l' time always also is successful.

the continuation with impatient waits.

Paul
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

XoX

Your city is very amazing!!!
But I think that just more view of your real city would be good...with bats and...life!
C'est dans les ténèbres que l'on voit la lumière...et dans la lumière que l'on voit les ténèbres...

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5339.40

bat

Nice pictures there! And great new update.

Looking forward to the next one...

thundercrack83

Another great update, Alex!

You're doing some wonderful stuff here, my friend! I'm still waiting on those color pictures, though.

Dustin

CasperVg

Very good, you really catch an interesting feeling with the desaturated/black-and-white pictures. I like the usage of RebbaLynTS' Ditches (or that's what I assume them to be, correct me if I'm wrong) in the last picture a lot, you put them to great use.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Ranov

WoW!
I see my row houses!  ;D
Pictures are very realistic.
Good job!  :thumbsup:

warszawa

Replies

Simpson - Hey mate! Thanks for the wonderful compliment!
warconstruct - I personally think that this update (update 20) is my best update to date in this MD. It shows shots of coloured versions of the black and white. Thanks for your enthusiam!
XoX - Cheers for a nice comment XoX. I didn't get what you quite meant, did you say you wanted to see more overviews?
bat - Thanks mate, here's the next update.
thundercrack83 - Hey Dustin my friend. Fear not, you will see some coloured pictures in this update.
caspervg - I'm so pleased to hear that someone has actually noticed the ditches! And yes, they are from rebalynnts. Glad you enjoyed the update anyhow mate!
Ranov - Hey! I remember you from SimCityPolska! I love your row homes, they are a brilliant addition to Warsaw, thanks very much for lovely comment.

Update 20

Name of Update = Swietokrysta and Church.
Location = Swietokrysta District, North of Downtown Warsaw.
Date = 1947
Population = 600,000

This update will show the Swietokrysta area of Warsaw and the main church under construction. The district of Swietokrysta is quite built up since it is located near Downtown Warsaw. I have included a few coloured pictures :).

Construction begins.

Sorry about the glitch on that crane into the church...

Thanks to El Burros diagonal BATs.

Contruction starts around the church. Notice it is winter season.

Park and flats facade.

The black and white version of the Swietokrysta Church under-construction.

A coloured picture of the black and white version of the Swietokrysta Church under construction.

A coloured picture with very little black and white around the edges. I love this shot :D

Usage of diagonals.

A zoomed in shot of the construction going on around the church.

Cranes are everywhere!

The workers have done a tremendous job re-building this area of Warsaw. Almost any resident helped out with the rebuilding of Warsaw.

A coloured picture of the previous black and white picture.

Hope you enjoyed the update and please comment/ criticise.
Alex :D
Visit my Warsaw, Poland MD.

Schulmanator

Another fine update. You do finely detailed and appealing work.
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Simpson

Oh my friend your update is so good  &apls
The construction are so réalistic and the pics in white and black are so beautiful
:thumbsup:
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

bat

A great new update there! And like the white and black pictures! Also the colored are looking wonderful!! :thumbsup:

kimcar

Geez , a lot of construction over there  ;D I really like black and white pics. Very realistic and great details. Bravo :thumbsup:

paroch

Hi Alex,

I like those last two updates there.  You're doing a great job on the re-construction of Warsaw.  I always enjoy looking at construction pictures (probably because I cannot do them very well!)

And interesting to hear you have a role in a short film - good luck with that I hope it goes well for you.

Paul

sauron620

Very good updates! &apls your city, even if many things are destroyed, is amazing.
The coloured pictures are wonderful!  :thumbsup:

Pat

Alex looking real good here and Im glad to start seeing color sneaking in here lol.... Love the last few updates and I cant wait till the next!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Sheep49

Looks very nice and realistic. I like your coloured photos  ;D. When I look at them, I feel like if I am in Warsaw.  :thumbsup:
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

art128

your two last update are fantastic  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i like this  &apls
where did you get the tower crane ??
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog