• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BATs by antn.

Started by antn, March 09, 2008, 12:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankU

This is a beautiful building!  &apls
Just because of this and Aaron Grahams BATs it is a pity that I do not make NYC tiles..... But others will certainly use it when it is available.

Girafe

looks really good.

IMHO a little bit too much red points on the reflexions.
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

noahclem

Awesome work on the night lights  :o

io_bg

All these wonderful mid 20th century buildings are making me start a new American-styled city ;D Wonderful work indeed &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

vortext

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

tag_one

Lovely building!! Love the nightlights as well!! :thumbsup:

antn

Thanks guys :)
345 Seventh Avenue is now on the STEX, http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/28222-nybt-345-seventh-avenue/.
Art128: Yes, the street level floors are modelled. :)

RickD

Great building. Thank you for making it.  :thumbsup:
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

antn

Thanks RickD. :)
A new project, this time a little bit smaller, a 1x2 w2w from SoHo, 139 Spring street
So far most of the modeling is done. The two views that is interesting at this point.

And for fun a perspective render to show all that wont be seen in game.

noahclem

Exciting new project! You certainly have a diverse range of projects and manage to pull off all the different styles spectacularly. I've really been enjoying your Danish housing bat recently, btw  :thumbsup:

Simcoug

Very nice &apls - this would fit right in with Aaron's latest creation.

Girafe

Very detailed, a future awesome BAT  &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

sunv123

Wow, that's very nice, will be great for my collection of W2W buildings. ()stsfd()

Keep up the great work! :)
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Aaron Graham

Love the details, keep it up mate. :D
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

RickD

Oh great, I can always use more corner buildings.  :thumbsup:
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

antn

Thanks people! :)
Noahclem: Danish? Malmö haven't been Danish since 1658. :p
Some progress on 139 Spring Street, I've started on all textures, some are probably done.

Swordmaster

Hey, you can't blame Noah for being stuck in the 17th c. :D

Looking great. I would make the roof of the water tank also dark, like the sides.

Cheers
Willy

MTT9

I like it. The brick walls might be a bit to noisey. Maybe some texture like the one you used for the 345 7th Avenue building?
You can call me Matt