• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your...Intersections

Started by sanantonio, January 23, 2007, 05:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oczomajster

Sorry for any mistakes! I'm writing with translator!

Gurning_Chimp

That's awesome oczomajster! How did you get the exits over the water?

MandelSoft

Quote from: Gurning_Chimp on February 01, 2012, 03:29:47 PM
That's awesome oczomajster! How did you get the exits over the water?
I believe it's a ploppable water set with overhangs.

Anyway, nice interchage, oczomajster! I also spot my great Euro RHW textures that do their job quite nicely ;)
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

skyscraper

sky's Sim City Venus - Project (Start: 2013)

Only on Sim City (2013)

Current Progress: Planning

Paul 999

Great intersection! And what a nice terrain mod you use.

Here some of my newest intersections, first the N14 and the intersection whit the N269.

Another one at the N14.

Here the A27 and the intersection whit the N263.

More can you find i my MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10855.380

j-dub

@oczomajster Wow! That is so realistic, the textures, the trees, the curves!

rooker1

oczomajster, that interchange deserves a K-Point!!

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Kitsune

Oh so close....

One side is stable.. the other side is not... and of course... I still need elevated pieces. But oh.. atleast nmave 4 is capable of fitting in the road viaducts...
~ NAM Team Member

itsacoaster

This interchange was inspired by one in Dallas.  You can make a 4-way interchange out of two trumpet interchanges.

Reece202

One of my favore interchange designs I've come up with, but with a twist.

Here the National Freeway 1 meets up with Regional Road 1266, just outside the capitol city. The core of the design is a diamond-like interchange using the lateral MIS splits. This interchange has the addition of an extra turn lane to allow northbound (to the bottom of the picture) freeway traffic to turn straight to the capitol without having to make a u-turn and go over the main road bridge. The immense lack of traffic here is mainly due to not having a city connected to either end of the freewa at this time.  ;)

Wthrwyz

Quote from: itsacoaster on February 06, 2012, 05:44:45 PM
This interchange was inspired by one in Dallas.  You can make a 4-way interchange out of two trumpet interchanges.

Let me guess...I-30 at Loop 12?
Wthrwyz: It's "weather wise." You see, it has to fit on a license plate...
Oh, just call me Nathan.

itsacoaster

Quote from: Wthrwyz on February 06, 2012, 08:51:37 PM
Let me guess...I-30 at Loop 12?
Hehe, you're right!  &apls

Here it is.  They're not exactly alike, but like I said, it's more of an inspiration than a replica.

Wthrwyz

Quote from: itsacoaster on February 07, 2012, 09:14:16 AM
Hehe, you're right!  &apls

Here it is.  They're not exactly alike, but like I said, it's more of an inspiration than a replica.
Went through there every time we went to Six Flags while I lived in Oklahoma.  There were a few years where that was an almost weekly event.  ::)

As soon as I saw your interchange, I was instantly reminded of it.  As you say, it's not exact but it definitely pays homage to the original.  Great job!  :thumbsup:
Wthrwyz: It's "weather wise." You see, it has to fit on a license plate...
Oh, just call me Nathan.

metarvo

This brings back some memories, that's for sure.  I've been through the I-30/Loop 12 interchange a number of times myself, and it was rightly confusing to get through.  It's pretty punishing to miss an exit there, because of the extra effort required to get back on track.  ::)  With that being said, Itsacoaster's reinvention of the junction is rather convincing.  :)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Kitsune

two 6s's meet in one "I could not make it any smaller cloverstack because I want smooth curves" cloverstack:

This will serve as a key interchange because it connects my ring road with the crosstown expressway which will connect industrial in one tile... to a seaport in the next and downtown in the third.
~ NAM Team Member

Paul 999

Now we waiting at Dexter's, RHW tunnels! Than can i finish this junction whit the 2x3 lane tunnels.

More in my MD:  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10855.380

Kuewr665

Mike Machine

Here is a intersection I made all by myself,NO INSTRUCTIONS.Maybe not the best, but it was the least I could do.

jdenm8

Your img tags are empty. You need to copy the Direct Link from whatever image host you're using and put it between those two tags.

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

Nego

I see we've got some very fancy interchanges and some original intersections posted here. Very nice everyone!  &apls

Here's one of my recents [click for full]:

Note: The full is a large .png so it may take a moment to load if you decide to view it. ;)

Keep up the fantastic work, everyone! :thumbsup: