• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NAM Version 31 Release Date Announcement

Started by Tarkus, January 20, 2013, 04:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDO29Anagram

Quote from: z on March 02, 2013, 04:20:30 AM
Actually, there are quite a few more than just one or two.  This release is so big, it's hard for the NAM Team to keep track of the whole thing.

Don't ruin the surprise now...</surprise>
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

Tarkus

A couple more interesting stats . . . the RUL2 build runs 2.12 million lines.  And FTP progress is at 98%. :thumbsup:

-Alex

TJ1

Shroud

I'd just like to say thank you for all the hard work to the entire NAM Team.

RepublicMaster

Well done to the whole team. All the effort and time you have poured into this is much appreciated!  &apls  &apls  &apls

jcluvzgamez

Very sorry if I sound dumb, but what does FTP mean?  ()what()
I will take a burger and NAM. Yes I would like RHW with that. Oh and NWM with SAM topping for dessert.

GDO29Anagram

Quote from: jcluvzgamez on March 02, 2013, 04:33:06 AM
Very sorry if I sound dumb, but what does FTP mean?

File transfer protocol.</googleisyourfriend>
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

AngryBirdsFan436

&hlp &hlp &hlp &hlp &hlp &hlp &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls
Thank you NAM team for your effort, skill, and master for this release. How is it now? I still see the SC4D LEX page locked. Not yet ready? :P
SC4 + NAM = 20% Cooler!

[Delta ²k5]

Original

This is like a slow version of chat considering how much posts there are and how fast! haha

Just want to say THANK YOU in advance! And THANK YOU SC4D!!! Without SC4D and the team behind it with all they've invested into the website... Thank goodness they're able to handle the traffic! I would hate it if the website crashed for a good 20 hours!

Thank you guys!

MOD OF THE DECADE! EASY!

AngryBirdsFan436

Quote from: [Delta ²k5] on March 02, 2013, 04:35:56 AM
Quote from: AngryBirdsFan436 on March 02, 2013, 04:35:10 AM
Quote from: jcluvzgamez on March 02, 2013, 04:33:06 AM
Very sorry if I sound dumb, but what does FTP mean?  ()what()
FTP means File Transfer Progress. Anyway,  &hlp &hlp &hlp &hlp &hlp &hlp &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls
Thank you NAM team for your effort, skill, and master for this release. How is it now? I still see the SC4D LEX page locked. Not yet ready? :P

Not really.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File_Transfer_Protocol
Erm, I just edited my post, Too late!
SC4 + NAM = 20% Cooler!

pressus

Congratulations to NAM TEAM &apls it's very good and hard work :thumbsup:
- so bye bye new SC by EA(2013) and.... welcome SC4Forever powered by NAM Team &apls
Sorry guys, I'll be here next week, so good luck!

kassarc16

Downloading now, and once again the NAM team can pull me back to SC4 after a long break.  &apls

jcluvzgamez

ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you SOOOOO much NAM Team, you guys RULE THE WORLDDDDD.
I will take a burger and NAM. Yes I would like RHW with that. Oh and NWM with SAM topping for dessert.

TJ1

Downloading as we speak  &hlp Just about finished for me  ;D

Tarkus

It's official.  We're live.

I've simply updated the existing download, so click "Most Popular" on the LEX, and it'll take you right to it.  If you're already logged into the LEX (not the forums), you'll find it at this link.

Here's a little of what you'll find.

• New "Monolithic" package--all previous separate download plugins now included in the main package, including

• RealHighway Mod (RHW)
    • Network Widening Mod (NWM)
    • Railway Addon Mod (RAM)
    • High Speed Rail Project (HSRP)
    • Street Addon Mod (SAM)
    • Rural Roads Plugin
    • NAM Retexture and Cosmetic Mods (North American and Euro)
    • Virtually all previously released bridges
  • RealHighway Mod now updated to "Project 57" specs, with Multi-Height networking, and Wider RHW Bridges.
  • New Draggable Fractional Angle Road system.
  • Maxis Highway Override ("Project Symphony") by MandelSoft and jdenm8
  • For the first time ever, transit stations and hole-digger/raiser lots are included.
  • Disappearing construction lots, making the use of starter pieces vastly simpler and less cumbersome.
  • A few odds and ends for the Network Widening Mod.
  • Two new styles of SAM Streets: Klinker Streets by squidi and jplumbley (Set 6) and Moonlight Japanese Streets (Set 10)
  • Traffic Simulator Configuration Tool (TSCT) updated.

Please note that some documentation is still forthcoming as of this writing.

Also:

Starting with this new version of the NAM (NAM 31), the long term policy of recommending uninstallation of your previous NAM before installing a new one is being completely reversed.  Due to major changes in the NAM installer, from now on, whenever you install or reinstall NAM 31 or later, you should NOT uninstall your old NAM.  This will allow the installer to detect what options you have selected from previous installations, and make sure that they're selected by default if you use the Custom installation type.  Even if you think your old version of the NAM may have become corrupted, the new installer will fix everything.  The only time you should uninstall your version of the NAM is if you don't want it on your system anymore.  If that is the case, please use the uninstaller program in the main NAM folder, as the NAM contains registry entries as well as files that need to be deleted.

-Alex

[Delta ²k5]

Well... Thank you NAM team for working hard on this release. &apls :)

Shroud

That's a huge list Tarkus! I can't wait to try it all out.  &apls &apls

Patricius Maximus

NAM 31 is HERE! FINALLY!  &apls  &apls  &apls  &apls.

EDIT: Now downloading. It should be in my hands in a little over 1 minute.

EDIT #2: I love the look of the installer.

EDIT #3: NAM 31 appears to have installed successfully. Barring any problems, I should be buried in SC4 for at least the next hour.

pressus

In one minute it will be my ;D
Congratulations to NAM TEAM for good work again :thumbsup:
and bye bye new SC by EA-2013  &sly
Welcome SC4Forever powered by NAM Team &apls &apls &apls
Sorry guys, I'll be here next week, so good luck!