• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Whale's Christchurch --- I love Ellesmere

Started by fighter_jingyu, May 23, 2010, 07:07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigerdmf

louistsw

Whale keep going please $%Grinno$%

well
Too slow to build is your problem. :P
A lazy fox (=^ω^=)

Canidae Inu Republic League
犬科大犬和民共和國聯盟

io_bg

I definitely love it. Outstanding work, Whale! &apls &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

fighter_jingyu

thanks you all for your replies so quickly :thumbsup:
i'm glad you lovin them.
thank you Tiger, lazy fox and io_bg :thumbsup:

but now i facing a little problem down here:
just how to make up a Contents with table and cyberlink %confuso %confuso %confuso

~Whale's Christchurch~ a place nearby

rooker1

You know what?  When I see posts like your last one, I get a little upset with myself because you remind me that I can't really play the game.
Fantastic work.  It took me almost an hour to go over those full resolution pics, which BTW I suggest everyone does.  Absolutely breath taking!

As for the table of contents, it's rather easy.
Set up the table how you want it to look and I would suggest you do this in your first post.
Now if you click on the title of the post you wish to link you'll get a url in the address bar, copy this. 
For example you last post is.....
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10924.msg328638#msg328638
If you wrap that with [url ][/url] (third button in the second row) you'll get a link to that post. (I added those spaces so it wouldn't hyperlink, take out the spaces)
If you do this [url =add link here]write a description here[/url] you'll get a link to that post that looks like this. (I added those spaces so it wouldn't hyperlink, take out the spaces)

your last post

I hope that made sense and helps you.  If you have any more questions, feel free to PM myself or any other staff member.

Again....awesome update! &apls
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

ecoba

Wow, just amazing, my friend. You have created just a beautiful city, and it just shows me the possbilities this game has. :)

Ethan

Haljackey

Very cool, I like the use of the double height monorail (bullet train) through for a long span.

My only complaint is that the images are a bit too dark. If they were brighter we would be able to see come more colour and detail.

Treason3

Amazing..........Simply amazing........... :shocked2:

swashbuckler

Thanks for reply fighter_jingyu. I will try to make sidewalk with angle bricks, but I am really a noob and I don't know nothing about LE or Ilive Reader.  ()what()
Btw this is one of my favorite MD.  &apls

WC_EEND

I really love it, once more lovely work, although, as Haljackey stated, some of the pictures are a bit too dark. but other than that they're just magnificent &apls &apls

Xander
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

graesloek

This is honestly the best W2W development I've ever seen.

This is almost TOO realistic. AWESOME work!

fighter_jingyu

well comments only today ;D
thanks to you all for your enthusiasm :thumbsup:

Quote from: rooker1 on June 01, 2010, 04:36:24 AM
You know what?  When I see posts like your last one, I get a little upset with myself because you remind me that I can't really play the game.
Fantastic work.  It took me almost an hour to go over those full resolution pics, which BTW I suggest everyone does.  Absolutely breath taking!

As for the table of contents, it's rather easy.
Again....awesome update! &apls
Robin  :thumbsup:
come on my friend~
thanks robin, and thank you for the introductions as well!
during these days, as the release of Cities XL and its company finally broke down, i strongly believe that our old Simcity 4 would never die.
i love this game as everyone here does &bis&

since we have so many outstanding plugin-makers and development teams who uninterruptedly bring us exciting stuff for years.
so i wanna thank YOU for your devotion, the plugins creators, the SC4D and you staff members who make our cities a better place~

well.. and i always think the PS effects make up most of my pics..and if i take off those color levels, color balance and pic layers effects, the pic would look the same as others. i mean, maybe just those a little PS skill and the larger size make the pics difference.

Quote from: ecoba on June 01, 2010, 05:42:26 AM
Wow, just amazing, my friend. You have created just a beautiful city, and it just shows me the possbilities this game has. :)

Ethan

Quote from: Haljackey on June 01, 2010, 07:35:57 AM
Very cool, I like the use of the double height monorail (bullet train) through for a long span.

My only complaint is that the images are a bit too dark. If they were brighter we would be able to see come more colour and detail.

Quote from: WC_EEND on June 01, 2010, 11:38:33 AM
I really love it, once more lovely work, although, as Haljackey stated, some of the pictures are a bit too dark. but other than that they're just magnificent &apls &apls

Xander
well thanks for comments my friends :D
well... as you said, i also feel it's a little too dark to see details..
but when talking with one of my friends, he said: "is that a night sight? i think it just a little darker than your daylight. can i say it's a sunset?"
so.. i had to keep the color level, and abandon to make them brighter..

Quote from: swashbuckler on June 01, 2010, 10:12:59 AM
Thanks for reply fighter_jingyu. I will try to make sidewalk with angle bricks, but I am really a noob and I don't know nothing about LE or Ilive Reader.  ()what()
Btw this is one of my favorite MD.  &apls
i'm glad you understood my looog words :D or not %confuso
thanks for selection my MD as one of your favorite ;D
btw: if you wanna make custom sidewalks, reader or SC4Tools are basic tools which you have to make use of.

Quote from: graesloek on June 01, 2010, 11:56:17 AM
This is honestly the best W2W development I've ever seen.

This is almost TOO realistic. AWESOME work!
thanks my friend :thumbsup: i'll try my best to make it lasts a long time.

new pics....... well.. maybe come period of time later..
cuz i'm now under graduate, these days would be a little busy.
sorry about that ???

Skimbo

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

marsh

Those mosaics are simply outstanding! Great work here.  &apls &apls &apls

,marsh :thumbsup:

Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

nbvc

nedalezz

It really take a SC whiz and genius to come up with something like what you did in your last update. Those are some of the best pictures I have ever seen taken in-game, and the work with photoshop just enhances them. Simply stunning.

CrossSide

Can you please upload your pictures somewhere else, I can't see them  :'(

fighter_jingyu

yeah.. come for comments today "$Deal"$
@Skimbo; marsh; Bobbi; nbvc; nedalezz;
thanks a lot my friends :thumbsup:
and sorry no new pics this time as i had said above.
and special thank to nedalezz for your special words :thumbsup: but it seems overpraised anyway. thank you  ;D

Quote from: CrossSide on June 07, 2010, 04:39:41 PM
Can you please upload your pictures somewhere else, I can't see them  :'(
well i wonder you cannot see all the pictures or just the last full resolution one?
so far i know the last full resolution picture's link broke down somehow.
let me guess, it caused by the pic's extreme huge size, and the Skydrive modified the dynamic link from the old one.
so the my last solution about this is to provide the address of original preview page below the last pic.
and you can press the picture logo to see the original full size pic.
Quotesay some about the default picture logo:
due to the huge size of the last pic again, the skydrive refused to make a Thumbnail, just display a default pic logo which contains a cyberlink to the original pic.
please just press the picture logo to continue.

and if as you said my friend, you cannot see all the pics..
i wanna ask, anyone else can't see my pics right there?
if so, i'l consider changing a host website.

but, would you please nominate me some other websites which meet some requirements?
cuz i got no other ways except Skydrive.live.com that i'm using now.
the skydrive.live.com is hosted in Microsoft Co. US and i think that everyone can visit directly and take advantage of there service.

below are the little requirements:
*accept huge size pictures and not self-resize (just like photobucket.com).
*not auto delete files for xxx days limitation(www.toofiles.com).

well.. sorry to trouble you my friends, but choose a good image hosting site is relly a difficult problem for us chinese guy.
i used to upload pic to imageshack.us, but we cannot visit there and see pics linked from the site years long for some well-known reasons.
and i'm pessimistic about my country's unblock.

so... it's really drive me mad to choose one :'( :'(
and sorry for the political words in this comment :)

joelyboy911

You could use casimages.com - its a French website, so you would need to use Google Translate (unless you know French), It has unlimited upload size, and if you register an account it keeps the images forever.

Would a French site pose any problems for access in China? I'm sorry you have so many troubles.  &mmm
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian