• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Onubis Federation (AIN) - Arab Spring in Onubis

Started by Evillions8, December 03, 2010, 08:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orchid22

Great update. The coastline looks amazing!

io_bg

Some fantastic pics! Can't wait to see more of that Asian city :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Tomas Neto

Fantastic update!!! Very nice city my friend!!!

rooker1

No surprise here.....just after three pages of incredible work and amazing pics that this MD has been choosen to spend some quality time in OSITM!!

Congrats from myself and The SC4D Staff!!

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

noahclem

Wow, absolutely fantastic work here, really top-notch!  &apls I love the variety of cityscapes and novel presentation. I apologize for not posting since page one, I don't know how I missed all this great stuff  &mmm

Congratulations on OSITM!

bat

Congratulations for the OSITM! &apls &apls
And fantastic pictures here in your great MD! :thumbsup:

art128

Congrats on OSITM, and what a fantastic update!  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Evillions8

WOW!!  I never thought this would really happen!  Really, I thank everyone for all of your support!

Without a further ado, here's the first OSTIM update of the month!
-------------------------
Replies:

orchid22 :  Thanks for coming!

io_bg :  Thank you!  I hope this update satifies your needs.  :)

Tomas Neto:  Thanks for coming!

rooker1 :  Big thanks to you, I should thank the OSTIM people for this.  :)

noahclem:  Thanks man!  Well, that's what happens when you're the newest CJ, you barely get noticed.  :P

bat :  Thanks man!

art128:  Thanks!
==========================

Welcome to Nahijo, the city of new dreams. 

One of the major tourist attractions is the observation deck, the only way to access it is to pay a ticket through the house. 

The basic way that people access this remote town is the tunnel.  This is recently built when Onubis decided to set up businesses of Nahijo. 

For example, most of these businesses are owned by Onubis or Syldavia.

Another way to access Nahijo is by boat.  However, this port can't hold long distance travelers such as Bangori to here.  For example, the port can't hold a large passenger boat and its mainly used for shipping.

I really want to return making Middle Eastern cities, but its so repetitive.  I guess I have to put it on hold until new BATs come out.  :(

Terring7

Well done my friend, you really deserve the O.S.I.T.M. &apls &apls &apls &apls
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Battlecat

Congratulations on being selected for OSITM!   &apls &apls

I really like this update, lots of diverse scenes!

ecoba

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Tomas Neto

Congrats for OSITM!!!
Nice update my friend!!!

noahclem

Great update!  &apls

I really like the trees and rocks and those replacement SAM streets with Ennedi's slope mod really shine with the gently sloping road switch-backing down the hill! The port, tunnel, and city also look great. Can I ask what you used to make that observation deck?

Should be a good month!   ;D

oczomajster

Congratulations on the OSITM :) It is well deserved! I love your asian style MD.

Keep it up! :)

Sorry for any mistakes! I'm writing with translator!

penguin007

Nice pics I love the little ferry terminal in the last picture!! Also congratulations on OSITM  &apls

Will

netmod

mooooooooooooooooo...

kwakelaar

Congratulations on your OSITM, and a nice update to start it all.

bat

Nice first update in the OSITM-section!
Looking forward to the second.

Evillions8

The Coup

In the mountains somewhere, an unknown terrorist group demands a new leader due to constant problems of crime.  As a result, the group is formed recruiting new rebels everyday.

As one rebel climbs to the tower, the rebel pulls out his binoculars and waits until the sun falls.

Out in the open, an oil refinery is a perfect place to generate income for the group.  From the looks of it, they had to hijack a couple of US military equipment and numerous of AK-47s.  The extra income would help them replace old weapons with better weapons.

Just a few more hours until night comes, this small town should be a good place to group new rebels.

Night falls, the beacon of a new day starts now.  The movement has just begun.....

Replies:

Terring7, Battlecat, ecoba, RickD, Tomas Neto, oczomajster, penguin007, netmod, kwakelaar, and bat:

Thanks for all your support!

noahclem:  Thanks!  Here's the decks: http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/16552-observation-deck-puzzle-pieces/