• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Karasem: 2022 Holiday Traffic Report (22/04/30)

Started by Nanami, March 18, 2011, 02:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dantes

Fantastic  &apls &apls &apls
I like so much the rail lines and this realistic building mix! Do not be sad if you do not get many comments. I think many users look purely. Some do not know the like function yet. And not everyone likes to write his opinion. I hope you play! I like your projects! I learn a lot by observing these Japanese cities!
I especially like your Indonesia! It's unique! I am curious about the temples and mosques!

manga rivotra

It is always difficult to comment without being redundant, especially if you do it in a language that you do not practice commonly, like me. But at the risk of repeating myself I love your style whether for a city in southern Asia or in japan.  &apls &apls &apls
Your first photo of the MAJ 46 b is a real delight and I also love the 1st of your update of the day.
The combination of these modern mid-sized buildings around this diagonal FAR's road is perfect !  :thumbsup:

siemanthepieman

I agree - don't be disheartened by the lack of comments. I, for one, always enjoy reading your updates. And so do plenty of others by the looks of it, your MD has almost 110,000 views!

For the elevated platform have you had a look at the lot in the LotEditor? And do you BAT or are you interested in learning to BAT? I made an overhanging prop as my first BAT project and it wasn't too difficult. I just made a flat filler piece for my industrial areas which is very basic but the platform and the shelter and the fence don't look too complicated - could be a fun project?

kelis

Mee too, I always enjoy with this MD my friend, keep up the good work !!

I like the last updates as always but that picture of "Sukorejo Station"... man I love it, it looks very realistic  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Nanami

Well this is not usual that I post a teaser, but this is the one update that I planned to see in a while. and yeah, I have to say that Nakahara update 23 will be postponed for now.

If you check the first page, there's some clue what will be posted soon.....

+-------------------------------+

Shin-Mizawa Station (新三沢駅) of Matsukawa Shinkansen (松川新幹線), Mizawa Line (三沢線) and Blue line of Mizawa Muncipal Subway Line.

As for replies will be in the full update.

Akallan

You've done a lot of updates in a very short time. There are beautiful pictures everywhere, I always love the way as the transports are made. Great job! :thumbsup:
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Dantes

Very impressive! Maybe we have an urban city challenge ?  :P
I like the feeling in this teaser!

Nanami

Replies Part 1:
Quote from: Dantes on July 09, 2017, 08:19:42 AM
Fantastic  &apls &apls &apls
I like so much the rail lines and this realistic building mix! Do not be sad if you do not get many comments. I think many users look purely. Some do not know the like function yet. And not everyone likes to write his opinion. I hope you play! I like your projects! I learn a lot by observing these Japanese cities!
I especially like your Indonesia! It's unique! I am curious about the temples and mosques!
Thanks a lot friend! well I hope so. Karasem updates will come soon!

Quote from: manga rivotra on July 09, 2017, 12:45:40 PM
It is always difficult to comment without being redundant, especially if you do it in a language that you do not practice commonly, like me. But at the risk of repeating myself I love your style whether for a city in southern Asia or in japan.  &apls &apls &apls
Your first photo of the MAJ 46 b is a real delight and I also love the 1st of your update of the day.
The combination of these modern mid-sized buildings around this diagonal FAR's road is perfect !  :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot! well it's pretty much how it done sometimes but I try my best to avoid it.

Quote from: siemanthepieman on July 09, 2017, 06:18:29 PM
I agree - don't be disheartened by the lack of comments. I, for one, always enjoy reading your updates. And so do plenty of others by the looks of it, your MD has almost 110,000 views!

For the elevated platform have you had a look at the lot in the LotEditor? And do you BAT or are you interested in learning to BAT? I made an overhanging prop as my first BAT project and it wasn't too difficult. I just made a flat filler piece for my industrial areas which is very basic but the platform and the shelter and the fence don't look too complicated - could be a fun project?
Thanks a lot! well views can mean anything IMO since I do like open the thread multiple times just to search something  :-[ .
Well currently I'm learning BAT, its kinda difficult at firt but maybe it will be easier later on? dunno.  ::)

Quote from: kelis on July 10, 2017, 02:07:19 AM
Mee too, I always enjoy with this MD my friend, keep up the good work !!

I like the last updates as always but that picture of "Sukorejo Station"... man I love it, it looks very realistic  &apls &apls
Thank you my friend! I'll post an independent update about Sukorejo town later on since I've done pretty much in that area.

Replies Part 2:

Quote from: Akallan on July 10, 2017, 09:50:54 AM
You've done a lot of updates in a very short time. There are beautiful pictures everywhere, I always love the way as the transports are made. Great job! :thumbsup:
Thanks! well not really that much. what actually happened is that I delayed update 46b too much causing the next mini update of Nakahara (EP8) come really close while the latest teaser is posted after I read the news about the event that I was waited to trigger this update which is the shipment of Tokyo Metro 6000 series trains to here.
Anyway looking forward for your MD update as well!  ;D

Quote from: korver on July 10, 2017, 12:06:51 PM
As always, you've mastered those crowded Asian street scenes so well! Looking forward to the full update :)
Thanks a lot! there's not only this update about that teaser picture but more to come :P

Quote from: Dantes on July 11, 2017, 07:41:49 AM
Very impressive! Maybe we have an urban city challenge ?  :P
I like the feeling in this teaser!
Thanks again! sure, you can call for it!
+---------------------------------------+
So yeah here we are.. the first of 2 updates that I've planned for a while, Memories of Snow part 1. This update will mostly about the Last Run of 285 series Train in Mizawa Line, Mizawa, Nakama. This update mostly based on the last run of 205 Series Train in Yokohama Line back in 23 August 2014. Although in this update, the run is not full where the full Mizawa Line run: Akitsu-Okura (based on Yokohama Line Hachioji-Ofuna) the last run is from Hashimoto Station - Mizawa Station (inspired by Machida Station-Yokohama Station).

There're several station on route not shown: Amagi Station (between Hashimoto and Mizue) and Higashi-Mizawa Station (Between Iguchi and Mizawa) because I havent finished the area.  ()sad() but hopefully I'll post it later as different update.

Long intro, here's the update  :popcorn: . If there's something is rather incorrect about thing I dont know, please tell me. And credit for several picture I took from Internet as writen

Nakama 6th - Memories of Snow Part 1
Mizawa line 285 Series Last Run
三沢線285系ラストラン

credit to: http://home.a08.itscom.net/yokohama/205/lastrun/index3.html

Sunday July 16 2017, Hashimoto Station on Mizawa Line crowd of people gather in 4th platform on this Station. They waiting for the train, but not a usual train. This train is part of event "Mizawa Line 285 Series Last Run" which is basically the final commercial run of the 285 Series train in Mizawa Line before retired. 10.23 am, the train arrived from Mizawa Station direction in the 4th platform of station following a big banner about the farewell to the train.

Hashimoto Station in 10.25am

Many railway enthusiasts come to the station and took the trip with the train or just took the photo and video in the station about the last trip of this fleet since the next trip on this line will be served by the new fleet, 323 Series. Inside the train itself is pretty crowded almost similar like weekday rush hour of this line, but for now, its a different case.
On 10.26am the train left Hashimoto Station as a rapid service while the LED display sign on train changing from "For Hashimoto Station Local Serivces" into "For Mizawa Station Rapid Limited". This train wont serve Hashimoto Station anymore which been served since 1990.

Front of the 285 series car in the last run, 285-71f. A sign being set in the front and back car since last week which is about the last run and the farewell sign.

"We welcome aboard to the train 1822a rapid limited service of Mizawa Line to Mizawa Station. Train will stop in Shin-Mizawa Station, Kurihama Station, and final station Mizawa Station. Please give the prioritize seat for the elderly, disables, and pregnant woman. This is the last run of 285 Series on Nakama Railway Mizawa Line, please enjor the ride and thank you." as the conductor announce after the trains depart from Hashimoto Station.

Train 285-71f passing through suburban of Amagi-cho, Mizawa City.

at 10.33am, train approaching Mizue Station. It wont stop in this station since it's in the rapid limited service. In Mizue Station, there're several people waiting not for regular local train, but to capture the moment of this train last run passing through the station.

Train 285-71f approaching Mizue Station

This train, 285-71f alongside with other 27 set of 285 series fleet previously served this station as local services. The other train sets on this fleet as for 16 July have already retire from this line and currently in depot, awaiting for the next action for this trains.

285-71f leaving Mizue Station

Inside the train, many passenger took video alongside this train run to record the final moment of 285 Series serving Mizawa Line.

285-71f in Mizue-cho, Amagi Ward, Mizawa City

Leaving Mizue Station, the scenery changed, from dense suburban area into semi-rural area. Alongside Mizawa Line there are various area from Bustling downtown Mizawa City near Mizawa Station into rural area between Kuramoto Station and Akitsu Station while in the middle mostly suburban area.

Rural Scenery between Mizue Station and Kozue Station.

10.37am, The final run of 285 Series train enters Kozue Station 4th Lane as it passed the Station.
Similar like in Mizue Station, some people waiting for this train and took picutre or record video from the platform of station or the bridge of trainway. Kozue Station was used for the nearby Mizawa International Soccer Stadium which was used in several international events. Atleast during 1990-2017, 285 series serving the stadium attendant even for abroad attendant to come to this largest Stadium in Nakama.

285-71f passed Kozue Station.

After Kozue Station, scenery changed back into sprawling suburban of Mizawa which is the second largest city of Greater Nanohana.

285-71f after leaving Kozue Station

"Next Station is Shin-Mizawa, the door is in the right side of train from the train heading. Transfer available for Matsukawa Shinkansen and Mizawa Municipal Subway Blue Line. Be careful with your step and check your belonging before leaving the train. Thank you" from the announcer of the train as the train approacing Shin-Mizawa.

The train entering Shin-Mizawa area.

Shin-Mizawa Station, a major Station of Mizawa build alongside the construction of Matsukawa Shinkansen back on 1980s. Although 285 series wasn't served the line yet when it's opened, the train series as it served Mizawa Line have an important role to serve passanger of Matsukawa Shinkansen who want to go to the Mizawa Downtown area.

285-71 entering Shin-Mizawa Station. in the same time where a Shinkansen Train enter Shin-Mizawa Station from Nanohana.

"Door will be opened". 10.39am the train stopped at Shin-Mizawa Station. In this station, several railfans who not following from Hashimoto Station, just entered the train to see the final departure in Mizawa Station later on. some other just took videos from the station platform.

285-71f in Shin-Mizawa Station of Mizawa Line

"Door will be closed". 1 minutes later at 10.40am, the train departed again from Shin-Mizawa Station and heading toward the next stop at Kurihama Station.

Between Shin-Mizawa and Kurihama, the train already pretty packed with people who want to board with this train for the last time in Mizawa Line, some train window intentionally opened for better view on the joyride with this train.

"Next Station is Kurihama, the door is in the right side of train from the train heading. Transfer available for Nazawa Line for Arakashi Station and Through service for Shinwangan Line. Be careful with your step and check your belonging before leaving the train. Thank you" from the announcer of the train as the train approacing Kurihama Station.

at 10:43am, 285-71f arrived in Kurihama Station. Similar like in Shin-Mizawa Line, some people just board from this station. As the train stopped at Kurihama Station, Nazawa Line 5000 Series also arrived on the Station from other direction. this will be the last time of these train encounter each other as in commercial purpose.

285-71f at Kurihama Station alongside with 5125f from Nazawa line.

"Door will be closed". at 10:45am the train leaves Kurihama Station and heading for the last station of his service, Mizawa Station.

285-71f between hilly area of Iguchi-cho.

2 minutes later, 285-71f approaching Iguchi Station without stopping in this station, giving the farewell on running.

285-71f as it approaching Iguchi Station

285-71f passing through the bridge crossing the Nakama National Route 1.

few moments after leaving Iguchi Station, Mizawa Line merged with Saikaido Main Line which is the main line connecting Nanohana with Matsukawa until Suzukake. at the time the last run train enter this part, there's not yet any train in Saikaido Main Line to encounter with, atleast for now.

285-71f as it enter the track parrarel with Saikaido Main Line

after passing Higashi-Mizawa Station, at 10:49am the train will enter the final destination of this last run, Mizawa Station.

285-71f entering Mizawa Station. In other track 321 series of Saikaido Main Line just left the Mizawa Station and Heading to Nanohana Direction

"We will arrive at the last station, Mizawa Station in a few moments. The door is in the left side of train from the train heading. Transfer available for Saikaido Main Line, Miwangan Line, Izumi Line, Serihama Line, Nazawa Line and Mizawa Municipal Subway Red Line. This train that you are currently riding, 285 series will retire as of today from service on the Mizawa Line after serving since 1990. Please make sure that you take all of your belongings with you as you exit the train. We sincerely hope that you take all of your happy memories of being on this train home with you for safekeeping as well." As the final announcer of the driver of 285-71f

285 Series train served between Mizue Station and Kozue Station during winter time

10:51am, the train arrived at Mizawa Station as scheduled and will be here for photo session until 11.00am before it go to Depot in Kagawa. In Mizawa Station itself, there's a lot of railway enthusiast already there taking photo of this train and recording the final moment of it serving this line as it arrived at Mizawa Station. During 9 minutes stop, a lot of people documenting the interior of this train.

Final moment of 285 Series serving Mizawa Line.

as the time showing 11.00am, 285-71f as the last train of 285 Series in Mizawa Line departing the Mizawa Station. as the train departing the station, the driver honk the train horn and everyone bid the final farewell of the train giving the thanks for the whole fleet of 285 series for last 27 years. as the train leave the station, it will join the other train of 285 Series Mizawa Line at Kagawa Depot while Mizawa line will be served further by 323 Series.

source: https://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/wikiki253/36059307.html
Yokohama Line 205 Series クラH1 (クハ205-61f) with the last run sign, the main inspiration of this update

to be continued....

+-----------------+
Thats all for today, hope you enjoyed it as much as I do when making it!

Tyberius06

Hi!

I usually not a big fan of the Japanese scenes (lot of small houses upon each other, maybe cultural differences), but I like these pictures... :) So nice work! :)
What is that railway station (Hashimoto Station) on the first picture and where can I found it. Same question for the last big station as well on the last ingame picture.

Thanks!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Nanami

Quote from: Tyberius06 on July 16, 2017, 12:37:19 PM
Hi!

I usually not a big fan of the Japanese scenes (lot of small houses upon each other, maybe cultural differences), but I like these pictures... :) So nice work! :)
What is that railway station (Hashimoto Station) on the first picture and where can I found it. Same question for the last big station as well on the last ingame picture.

Thanks!

- Tyberius
Thank you!, as for the station its from Japanese sites:
for the first one I use in Hashimoto Station: http://hide-inoki.com/bbs/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=577
the last one (Mizawa Station): http://hide-inoki.com/bbs/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=434
both are edited in Lot Editor before.. mostly to add the catenaries and additional platform.
hope that help :)

manga rivotra

A beautiful tribute to the 285 series !  :) A lot of details everywhere and especially a great complexity in the transport infrastructures.
I love the few onlookers who watch the train from the platform and from the 1st floor of the station on the 1st pic, excellent detail.  &apls &apls &apls
I love also the pics 8 and 12, both very realistic and on the 12th particularly the buildings seem perfectly suited to the layout of roads and railway.
May I know what is the white big tower in front of the station on the first photo?

Akallan

Quote from: NanamiThanks! well not really that much. what actually happened is that I delayed update 46b too much causing the next mini update of Nakahara (EP8) come really close while the latest teaser is posted after I read the news about the event that I was waited to trigger this update which is the shipment of Tokyo Metro 6000 series trains to here.
Anyway looking forward for your MD update as well!  ;D
My next update is in quite a while, I'm preparing a lot of things at the same time! :-[

Very beautiful pictures, your city is really dense it is magnificent! The railway is great, I just think you could use this trick to densify the traffic: Simtropolis

Keep up the good work, it's always a pleasure for the eyes! :popcorn:
My CJ :

Nanami

well I find there is something weird about my MD. I got over 10 likes for teaser while the main update of that teaser just has 6 like. well anyway thanks for leaving the likes anyway.  :-[
Replies:
Quote from: manga rivotra on July 16, 2017, 02:17:48 PM
A beautiful tribute to the 285 series !  :) A lot of details everywhere and especially a great complexity in the transport infrastructures.
I love the few onlookers who watch the train from the platform and from the 1st floor of the station on the 1st pic, excellent detail.  &apls &apls &apls
I love also the pics 8 and 12, both very realistic and on the 12th particularly the buildings seem perfectly suited to the layout of roads and railway.
May I know what is the white big tower in front of the station on the first photo?
Thank you! its really a lot of work to put everything in place including put additional pedestrian prop and doing some minor editing to the picture. But in the end I really like how it ends up.  ;D
The building actually this one: http://hide-inoki.com/bbs/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=613
but not sure if the link of the file still up.

Quote from: Akallan on July 16, 2017, 03:49:33 PM

My next update is in quite a while, I'm preparing a lot of things at the same time! :-[

Very beautiful pictures, your city is really dense it is magnificent! The railway is great, I just think you could use this trick to densify the traffic: Simtropolis

Keep up the good work, it's always a pleasure for the eyes! :popcorn:
I keep waiting for the next update of your archipelago  ;D take your time to make it so we can see the best image again.
Thank you! I've done the tweak before and do it again now after use Steam version of game. although I find now there are a lot of cars in the roads.  :-[

+-----------------------------------------------+
Allright now to the initial plan which post update 23 of Nakahara. I've planned to do this before doing Nakama update 6 which later delay this update because the timing of that update just came. The next timed update will be Karasem Update 48 which will be posted when Tokyo Metro 6120f and 6129f arrived here (I know I havent posted update 47 but just stay tune).

Nayway, lets just go to the update.

Update 23: "Sokubaku Anemonation"

Nojiri-cho or Nojiri town is a district on Nishi ward, Akashima. Nojiri located just north of Nishiko Station, a major station of Akashima.

Nojiri Station in Akashima, transfer point for Akaden Kirishin Line and Kogame Line.

Kogame Line (港亀線) is northern part of Akashima inner loop line. This line is one of the busiest in Akashima. By 2014, the line served by e231 Series Train transferred from Shizuku Line after some of the fleet wrecked by the Tsunami and Earthquake back in July 26 2014.

View of area in Nojiri-cho (west of station) featuring Kogame Line e231 Series

Kogame Line e231 in close up

Part of Kogame line past Nojiri Station heading toward Nishiko Station merged with Tokaido Main Line until the Kamenari Station in eastern part of city.

Area in western part of Minaminojiri-cho featuring Tokaido Main Line (東海道本線) and Akiya River (秋谷川)

e231 from Kogame Line heading to Nishiko Station. Hamako Line from Arakawa can be see in the left part of the image.

Nojiri-cho itself is rather developed as a dense residential area due to its proximity with city 2 major rail lines, Kogame Line and Kirishin Line.

area in the north of Nojiri Station

Dense residential area in the south of Nojiri Station

Residential area in Kitabatake-cho, northeast from Nojiri Station

Aside of its position nearby intersection of 2 city major transit line, Nojiri also located just in south of Shin-Akashima Area which will be covered later on in this update

Nojiri-cho bordered with Shinakashima-cho with Tokai Shinkansen.

Kirishin Line (霧港線) is a mass transit line operated by Akashima City Bus and Rail Transportation Buerau which locals sometime refer with Akaden, Transportation operator owned by the city government.

Kirishin Line in Nojiri-cho

Kirishin Line in Minaminojiri-cho, just south of Station

Kirishin Line in Yukimori-cho, southeast of Minaminojiri-cho

Kirishin Line in Narisawa-cho featuring Higashi-Shinakashima Station (formerly Narisawa Station) and Tokai Shinkansen

Takagi-Kaido (高木街道) or Takagi Highway is a major road in western Akashima. This road will heading from Akashima toward Takagi city in Akiya Prefecture, north of Akashima.

Kogame Line crossing Takagi-Kaido

Takagi-kaido in Yukimori-cho

Minaminojiri IC, an exit of Akashima Expressway Chuo Line is one of the exit of this major expressway from Arakawa toward Akashima Downtown.

Minaminojiri IC.

West of Tokaido Main Line from Nojiri-cho, is part of Tamataki-cho

Tokaido Main Line and Akiya River in Tamataki-cho

Also Shimodaira-cho

Shimodaira-cho

Shin-Akashima is a major city central in Nishi Ward. This area recently rapidly developed due to the opening of Tokai Shinkasen Shin-Akashima Station alongside with the Tokaido Main Line Shin-Akashima Station in 1979. The initial plan of Tokai Shinkansen was to put the station in the Akashima original city central, but instead it moved to Nishinarisawa-cho (which renamed Shin-Akashima-cho) in order to save money from land clearance and engineering design of the route as the route ends up in Arakawa instead of Akashima. As the link to the city center, people from Tokai Shinkansen can use Akashima Subway Kochisa Line or Tokaido Main Line from Shin-Akashima Station.

Shin-Akashima Station, both Tokai Shinkansen and Tokaido Main Line while Kochisa Line Station is underground.

Near the Station, Shinakashima-cho been developed as a commercial center of city outside its main downtown area.

Shinakashima-cho with its commercial district

Kochisa Kaido in Shinakasihma-cho featuring Shinakashima park (新赤島公園)

Neighboring area like Narisawa-cho also pretty much developed alongside with the presence of Shin-Akashima Station. Narisawa Station of Kirishin Line renamed into Higashi-Shinakashima Station in 1979. Although the distance of this station is about 500m from Shin-Akashima Station, it still pointed as a transfer point due to the presence of underground walkway toward Kochisa Line Station

Narisawa-cho and Higashi-Shinakashima Station

Southern part of Narisawa-cho

West of Shin-Akashima, there is Shimomukaiyama-cho (Lower Mukaiyama-cho) bordered with Tokaido Main Line and Akiya River.

Akiya River and Tokaido Main Line in Shimomukaiyama-cho

Kochisa Kaido in Shimomukaiyama-cho

While Mukaiyama-cho itself located in the hilly area north of Shimomukaiyama-cho

Hill in Mukaiyama-cho

western part of Mukaiyama-cho

Tamataki-cho, located in the southwest of Shimomukaiyama-cho has access toward Akashima Expressway Mukaiyama Route (north bound only) and Tamataki Station of Kochisa Line.

Tamataki-cho

Eastern Tamataki-cho featuring Tokai Shinkansen

Last overview of the area on this update:

Overview of Nojiri-cho

Overview of southwest Nojiri-cho

Overview of Tamataki-cho

Overview of Shinakashima-cho

Thats all for today, hope you like it!

Akallan

My next update will not be on an Archipelago, but maybe I'll do something again in the same style to next time.

Magnificent update by the way, I always like the selection of buildings that you make, the small canal also gives the cachet to the neighborhoods around, and as usual the transport networks are always beautiful to see! Good work! &apls &apls
My CJ :

siemanthepieman

I've really enjoyed the last few updates, especially the 285's last run.

manga rivotra

A huge update this week!  :) Excellent job as always.  &apls &apls &apls
Once again, I particularly like the density and complexity of the transport network, everything fits perfectly as seen on the overview and on the Minaminojiri IC interchange. :thumbsup:

Dantes

This is impressive urbanism  ()stsfd() I see many interesting ideas  :satisfied:
I like your railway network system &apls &apls &apls

Nanami

Have to say that last update has too many picture IMO (total 37 pictures), I might limit myself 15-20 pictures for one update in order to save people bandwidth viewing the pages with a lot of pictures (such as last page). Unfortunately I got like total 57 pictures for update 24  :-[ , I decide to split this update into 3 entries which will be posted (hopefully) in very close time between

Anyway this update actually concurrent with my 976's post (you know my old user name right?  :P )
Replies:
Quote from: Akallan on July 29, 2017, 01:38:41 PM
My next update will not be on an Archipelago, but maybe I'll do something again in the same style to next time.

Magnificent update by the way, I always like the selection of buildings that you make, the small canal also gives the cachet to the neighborhoods around, and as usual the transport networks are always beautiful to see! Good work! &apls &apls
Well I'll wait waiting for it as always. ;)

Thanks a lot for the comment! 

Quote from: siemanthepieman on July 30, 2017, 05:09:30 AM
I've really enjoyed the last few updates, especially the 285's last run.
Thanks! The 285 series last run actually one of the largest project I've done lately and so many fun doing it... I just not sure why it have rather poor reception compared to other update I done in this MD.

Quote from: manga rivotra on July 30, 2017, 01:25:04 PM
A huge update this week!  :) Excellent job as always.  &apls &apls &apls
Once again, I particularly like the density and complexity of the transport network, everything fits perfectly as seen on the overview and on the Minaminojiri IC interchange. :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot!

Quote from: korver on July 30, 2017, 08:01:12 PM
You're been on a roll lately, great updates &apls
Thanks a lot!

Quote from: Dantes on July 31, 2017, 12:08:44 PM
This is impressive urbanism  ()stsfd() I see many interesting ideas  :satisfied:
I like your railway network system &apls &apls &apls
Thanks a lot! I like your urbanism a lot, it give me some inspiration mostly on dense midrise stuff....

+-----------------------------------------------+

Nakahara 24.0: Imaizumi-cho, Akashima

Imaizumi-cho (今泉町) located just in east from Nojiri-cho which showed in previous update. not much difference with Nojiri-cho this area  dominated with dense residential area of Akashima. Kogame Line, the northern inner loop line of Akashima runs in this area.

Kogame Line's Imaizumi Station. Featuring e231 series train. Imaizumi Station located one station in the east after Nojiri Station.

Yet another view of Imaizumi-cho, this time more to west

Area around Imaizumi Station mostly covered by residential houses instead of commerical district as in other station in Kogame Line (including upcoming Miyashiro Station).

Imaizumi Station closeup

Kogame Line's e231 Series in Imaizumi-cho

Area in east of Imaizumi Station.

Imaizumi Park (今泉公園) located in south of Imaizumi Station

North from Imaizumi Station

Southwest of Imaizumi-cho bordering with Yukimori-cho

more to come... hopefully soon...

siemanthepieman

I always enjoy your updates - especially following the trains as they run around your region.

In this update I also really like Imaizumi Park and, even more so, the triangle one against the diagonal road in the picture below it.

Nanami

Quote from: siemanthepieman on August 24, 2017, 04:08:53 PM
I always enjoy your updates - especially following the trains as they run around your region.

In this update I also really like Imaizumi Park and, even more so, the triangle one against the diagonal road in the picture below it.
Thank you for coming by and the comment!

+------------+
Some leftover images that supposedly posted with the full update above:

Imaizumi Station Area at night

south from Imaizumi Station (including Imaizumi Park)

Night overview of Imaizumi and Nojiri-cho

Kogame Line crossing Takagi-Kaido in Nojiri-cho at night time

Nojiri Station at night

Picture of Nojiri-cho at night

Takagi Kaido at Yukimori-cho at night

Shin-Akashima Park at night

Tokaido Main Line at Shin-Akashima at night

Offices and commercial area in Shin-Akashima at night

Shin-Akashima Station at night

Overview of Shin-Akashima-cho at night