• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Karasem: 2022 Holiday Traffic Report (22/04/30)

Started by Nanami, March 18, 2011, 02:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanami

To keep my MD from inactive time limit I'll put some pictures  ;D :

Somewhere in Meriah Metro area:

Jl Ry Jatibening Barat:

Somewhere in Jatibening

Jatibening Sport City Intersection:

jmyers2043

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

RickD

I am glad you don't let you MD get inactive. I really love your unique style.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Dantes

The 'Jl Ry Jatibening Barat' is cool  :thumbsup: So much ways a long the river   :) Yes, this MD is one of my favorites  &ops

Swordmaster

Great pictures, all in their own way. Especially the last one with the contrast between freeway and dirt paths. One thing though: maybe you don't have the room for it, but if you did, you should have used smooth curves.

Cheers
Willy

noahclem

Great variety and style to these pictures  &apls  Nice to see another update from you  :thumbsup:

Huston_N7

Always great to see updates from you Dryan! The picture you've presented are superbly done! :D
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

vortext

The first picture is quite amazing.  &apls

Rather clever idea to combine Diggis pond pieces for the bridge with mmps for the rivier. I might am gonna steal that.  $%#Ninj2 :D

And yes, you should update more often. ;D
Really though, it would be a shame to let such a great MD go to waste. Keep it up!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Kergelen

Links to SC4 websites

benedict

For SC4D's 6th birthday, I am running some retro BTT charts - and your MD was number one on Dec 1st, 2011 - well done!
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Nanami

long not updating and open SC4 ... thanks anyway for the comments and visit everyone...

Update 32s: Jatibening Sport City

*Why 32s? I got 32 from 20+12 which is today.... (I'll skip 29, 30 and 31 which will be posted later)

Official Name: Kota Jatibening
Location: North Cikulon Province (Part of Meriah-Muara Karang Metropolitan Area)
Population: 1,679,860 (2010 census)
Mayor: Juan P.
GRP Percapita: Rk 68,621,200 (US$ 9,503)
Years Incoorporated: 1997

Jatibening is a city part of Kota Meriah Metropolitan Area, North Cikulon Province. It was part of Kab. Meriah until it's incoorporated in 1997 as a part of Kota meriah metropolitan regional divisions. It serves as one of the suburban area of Kota Meriah alongside with Kota Barat, Kota Karang, Cakung and Kelan. With it's population 1,679,860 it's the 4th largest city in Meriah-Muara Karang Metropolitan Area just below 3rd Kota Barat, 2nd Muara Karang and 1st Kota Meriah.

While Jatibening Sport City is a sport complex built by the government of Northern Cikulon Province in 2010 to accomodate 2011 SEA Games. This Sport City is located in the western part of the city which is nearby Waduk Jatibening, a reservoir that serve the western part of the metropolitan area. The latest event is AIN Games 2012 which takes place in this sport complex.

Jatibening Sport City highway intersection an exit from Jatibening Highway which also a part of MORR (Meriah Outer Ring Road):

Highway Exit to Jatibening Sport City

Here are the overviews of the sportcity:

The exit of the sportcity in the east via Jatibening Main Road (Jl Raya Jatibening) which is the main road from West part of Jatibening to the Kota Muara Karang.

Waduk Jatinbening, the reservoir which is a merge of 2 rivers: Cilem River and Jatibening River. this reservoir serve the western part of Meriah Metropolitan area.:

And here some detail facilities of the Sport city:
Wisma Atlet Jatibening, the athletes village:

Water treatement plant which serve the water need of the sportcity

Building in Jatibening Sport City that uses as a media cenetr of KNSC

Stadion Utama Jatibening, the main stadium of the sport city:

Watersport venue:

Basketball venue:

Gymnastic venue:

Softball and Baseball stadium:

ps: well I guess I just in time before this MD goes inactive..  :P

nbvc

andikawongjowo

noahclem

Excellent work on the sports center area! I really enjoy the various road networks, particularly the Ave-6 "bridge" and that interchange. The water and shorelines are also very nice. Your MD has always had its own unique style and it seems it's getting even better. I hope you'll be finding more time to update in the future  :thumbsup:

Swordmaster

I like all the parking lots and wide networks. Good work!

Cheers
Willy

Nanami

hey! I just want to tell that I still alive:

I hope I can return soon!

Nanami

So this is a teaser from what I work on now....

It's a scene from Jl Prof Dr. Watson (the avenue one) in an intersection nearby Pasar Pakerisan, Pamekasan Selatan, Kota Meriah.

Piterdaw1

nbvc

Kergelen

Nice style as always &apls

Quote from: Piterdaw1 on May 22, 2013, 07:56:44 AM
Great city! Looks very african  &apls

I think is closest to Indonesian than to African.

Links to SC4 websites