• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mike's Showcase!

Started by Mikeaut1, May 28, 2007, 04:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikeaut1

Thanks for all the comments.

Rain has been so bad in Longmeadow that both the Longmeadow Sound and Atlantic Ocean have crested!

BEFORE

AFTER

Look at the seaports in this neighborhood in Plainview. Completely submerged!!

BEFORE

AFTER

Beaches in Narivo have been submerged too!

And look how high the water got near this highrise in Downtown!

cityhawk

Wow, very nice photoshopping with the floods!! Looks so realistic! Great job!
God is awesome!

tooheys

Nice work with the pic's. Look's like it's going to take the Downtown a while to dry out.

Cheers

Dave

Mikeaut1

Cityhawk - it's not photoshopping, it's actually in game.  :D

thundercrack83

Wow, those flooded areas look great. And I just saw where you said that it's in-game. I wonder how you did that? However, it looks absolutely fantastic. Another great update, Mike!

Snaper

Very nice made  :thumbsup:

There are still people who tan on the flooded beach  :D

bat

Wonderful update! Great work! :thumbsup:

Mikeaut1

Finally, an update!!

Harwood is a wealthier community within Greenvale. It is also the home of Hickory Oak, a country club on the border of Narivo and Forest Counties.

Amenities include:

- 18 hole golf course
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- Outdoor bar
- Three luxurious party rooms
- Arcade with Billiards and indoor bar
- Driving range

The country club is cherished by all those wealthy people that live in Longmeadow. On weekends, rich businessmen living in Narivo escape the noise of the city and take advantage of the quiet, bird-chirping suburbs to play a round of golf. The country club is only 35 - 40 minutes north of Narivo!

thundercrack83

Wow, that country club is beautiful, Mikeaut1! I love the paths with the tunnels and the railroad running through. Keep up the fantastic work, my friend!

bat

Really great country club, Mikeaut1! Very beautiful! :thumbsup:

Mikeaut1

THE PARADE OF HOMES

Narivo County hosts an annual parade of homes, in which a home in the county is honored for being the best home. Each nominated house has different reasons as to why they should win the Parade of Homes, and the winner is awarded $50,000! There are three nominees this year, one home (or community of homes) is located in Harwood, and the other two are located in the city of Narivo.

After the nominations are presented, it is up to YOU to vote for the best!

NOW VOTE!!
PICK WHO YOU THINK SHOULD WIN!!

Pat

Hey Mike i have to say im happy i found this MD its very well informative and also well
layed out im impressed here!!!  SO with the Rain Tool was that intentional flooding or
totaly whooopsie flood?  btw Dustin that is what Mike used LoL heres the link to get
Rain tool here for ingame floods and other natural water disasters LoL

Btw heres my choice for Parade of Homes winner

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

I have the same choice as patfirefghtr!

tooheys

Nice couple of updates. Great design for the country club, but I doubt I could afford to join  :((but I can dream :)).

So far it's unanimous, Oakcrest Estates :thumbsup:.

Cheers

Dave

thundercrack83

I'll stick with the consensus: Oakcrest Estates!

Mikeaut1

Cool. Thanks for all the feedback!

I'm still taking votes if you're interested!

Mikeaut1

The Bushwick won!

More to come soon!

Coming up is some development north of Narivo County in Forest County!

HabLeUrG

this is my first post on this wonderful MD, all the picture are very detailed, also I like the description of the diary... one of my favorites is the flooding! excellent work!!

Pat

awwwwww the bushwick won not fair but oh well congrats though to Bushwick for winning the Parade!!!
Great update mike and i will be checking back in for more

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Mikeaut1

Hey! Here is some of what is coming up next.

Here is a little teaser of what is to come next: The City of Ponderosa in Forest County!

Aspenwall Beach, Ponderosa

Aspenwall Beach is a stunning piece of beach directly in Downtown Ponderosa. Just off the coast, plans for building a lighthouse are being conversed. Aspenwall Beach is Longmeadow's most northern public beach (so far) and it offers peacefulness and quiet within a semi-urban setting. Residents of Ponderosa enjoy sitting under any of those tall aspen trees hugging the boardwalk. The beach is equipped with snack shacks, and even a restaurant.