• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mike's Showcase!

Started by Mikeaut1, May 28, 2007, 04:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NASCAR_Guy

I still hate you for Banning me at ST but Your city is nice check out mine ;)
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

Pat

Mike ponderosa is looking real good cant wait to see more

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Mikeaut1

DOWNTOWN PONDEROSA

Lots of pictures to show!!

NASCAR_Guy- HAHA!! Hi Heyden!  $%Grinno$% :P

patfirefghtr - Thanks!!!

Pat

Mike reallllllllll good and wonderful update i love that church with the green roof - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

tooheys

Nice update, that's a fine looking commercial area. What is the building
highlighted in the 6th pic, the one with the columns out front. Look's good.

Cheers

Dave

NASCAR_Guy

QuoteNASCAR_Guy- HAHA!! Hi Heyden!

not even close ::)

Just call me Dave

thundercrack83

Great update, Mikeaut1! Ponderosa is looking good, I love the downtown and I agree with pat--that church is magnificent! Great job, my friend!

Quote from: NASCAR_Guy on June 30, 2007, 10:38:22 AM
I still hate you for Banning me at ST but Your city is nice check out mine ;)

NASCAR_Guy: I'm not an administrator or a moderator, but I just wanted to give you a heads-up that I'm sure this post has broken a few rules here at SC4D.

bat

Great new pictures, Mikeaut1! :thumbsup:

Eddie

If NASCAR_Guy IS Heyden, I'm sure he'll be banned again, because Derek_pearce was his first username here. This time, I'm not sure though. I was certain with his other username.

Anyway, excellent city, Mike. Though it isn't fair that the Bushwick won here at SC4D, after the votes were clearly laid out.  &sly

:P

NASCAR_Guy

Quote from: Eddie on July 13, 2007, 09:27:24 AM
If NASCAR_Guy IS Heyden, I'm sure he'll be banned again, because Derek_pearce was his first username here. This time, I'm not sure though. I was certain with his other username.

Proof I ain't him

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

dedgren

Hey, it's my pleasure to leave the comment that bumps Mike's really fine showcase up to the Ones to Watch category.

Actually, this has been a "one to watch" for quite a while.  Thanks, Mike, for sharing your work with us.  I'll set my 5 stars on top of the rest you've piled up.

David

p.s. - As an aside, I don't doubt that NASCAR_Guy is in fact NASCAR_Guy for a minute.  I think we've about played out that whole bit.  I will remark, though, on the reference to actions at other SC4 sites- while this one was pretty innocuous, they're just not ever necessary.  The well-deserved praise NASCAR_Guy gave didn't benefit a bit from the rest of the comment.  'Nuff said?  -DE
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Glenni

it's always good with a little paranoia though. :D

Mikeaut1

WOAH!! I didn't even realize this all happened here!! :P

Anyway, back to some updates!

Here is the hospital and hotel areas in Ponderosa!

Some Suburban Growth in Ponderosa

And Some News

Emperor Stormont

Lovely update there mike, the lighthouse looks simply fantastic and those surburbs are fab  ::)

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

thundercrack83

Great update, my friend! I love the hotels and that lighthouse looks remarkable! Can't wait to see more!

Pat

Mike that was great update and i look forward to more devolpment here - pat

rooker1

Very nice update.  I like how the houses are laid out, very uniform.  One main street and houses on the side roads, perfect.

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Mikeaut1

Thanks guys!!

belfastuniguy - Glad you like the suburbs!  ;)

thundercrack83 - Thanks! And glad you like that hotel rest stop area!  :P

patfirefghtr - Thanks!!

rooker1 - Thanks, glad you like the zoning style!

Update NOW!!!

Stillwater, Forest County

Stillwater is located east of Ponderosa, along the Ponderosa Parkway, linking Ponderosa with Tamarack to the far east. The city of Stillwater is comparable to Ponderosa, in what the city offers and how its layout is. Stillwater is home to Milner University, a major school in Longmeadow. Downtown Stillwater is centered around the university.

Milner University
The university enrolls approximately 14,000 students, making the university moderately sized. This school is geared towards business, education, and medicine, and is a very important school in the nation of Longmeadow. The campus sits in bustling downtown, and is diversified by many buildings with many subjects.

Important Buildings
- Seton Hall (main hall on campus)
- Bradon Hall (main hall on campus)
- Tullis Library (main library on campus)

Fast Facts
- Tuition In State ($5,960)
- Tuition Out of State ($7,950)
- Room and Board ($4,300)
- Population (13,863)
- Majors (Business, Marketing and Law: 56%, Education 31%, Medicine 13%)

Sports
- Basketball, Bowling, Baseball, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Table Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, Wrestling.
- Team Name: The Hawks

John R. Quilcene Airport is expected to be build just north of the Ponderosa Parkway. We'll see what will happen with the airport next update!!

thundercrack83

Another magnificent update, my friend! Your university looks amazing--I love the rows of student housing and all the university buildings, it looks quite realistic! I'll be looking forward to seeing the new airport, too!