• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Hong Kong | 香港 & Okatabawashi|蓝龙

Started by Tokugawa, December 29, 2011, 04:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

This is one really great MD, full of great pics. 
If I can make only one suggestion, it would be to reply to at least a few of your viewers. ;)

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Dantes

The residential area looks great. :thumbsup:  I like the modern apartment blocks along the coast.
The seawall does not please me so much.  &mmm Something green would be nice.  :) 

ThomasK

Another stunning update Greg. Every one blows me away. :thumbsup:

Skimbo

I think it's time to leave a comment in your great CJ, I always like HK style and it's typical "HK-Feeling". You execute it well so it's always fun to look at your updates =)
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

rooker1

I am always amazed with MDs that have an oriental style and the ones that are able to capture the true essence and I believe that this MD does just that and more.   

Congratulations from The SC4D Staff!! &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Tokugawa

Replies

Rooker1 : thank you for the comments, and you are are right I should, so I will  :)

Dantes : true, you are right, I'll see what I can do in the next updates

ThomasK : Thanks a lot Thomas!

Skimbo : danke schön, I'm happy you have fun looking at them, that's what I want  ;)

rooker1 : Yay! OSITM! I am honored, I hope not to dissapoint during this month

Zhanggiang Castle

Zhang Yang Castle, also known as Zhanggian Palace, is a royal palace located in northern Zhang Yang, Okatabawashi. First constructed in 1394 and reconstructed in 1767, it was the main and largest palace of the Five Grand Palaces built by the Okata Dynasty. The name of the palace, Zhang Yang is named after the first emperor of the Yeu Dynasty, Yeu Zhang

Emperor Yeu, During his reign Okatabawashi became was at the height of it's power and Yeu Wang was known as the "dragon conquerer"

Nearly destroyed by the Japanese government in the early 20th century, the walled palace complex is slowly being restored to its original form prior to destruction.

I fixed your second image for you, it wasn't showing. - Robin ;)
See Okatabawashi ! the pearl of the Orient !

rooker1

Very nice work and great way to start the month right on the very first day!

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

art128

Nice looking castle! Somehow, it remembers me the Forbidden city. The third picture is my favourite from this series.

Also, congrats on the OSITM!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

apeguy

Excellent temple complex, and congrats on the OSITM. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

Dantes

Nice chinese art  :thumbsup: I am the palace a little too clean. I would like to see an overview.  :) The pictures I like very still.  :satisfied:

io_bg

Congrats on the OSITM! Very nice update, I'm looking forward to seeing what else you've in store for us!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Tokugawa

Replies
[/size]

rooker1 : Thanks a lot, I had this update prepared for that

art128 : Yes, but I inspired myself of a castle in a video game called dynasty warriors

apeguy : thanks a lot for the kind comment :)

Dantes : Thank you, I have an overview of it planned in a leter update, and you can thank the cleaners for a clean castle :P

io_bg : Thanks, well here is a little teaser
[/i]

Typhoon weekend

rooker1

Hmmmm, not my favourite effect, but interesting none the less.
I look forward to more.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Dantes

An interesting teaser.  :thumbsup: I'm looking forward to the night life with plenty of bright lights and spectacular parties.  $%#Ninj2

Framly

What a nice MD! Keep up your fantastic work!

Also, congrats on the OSITM!

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Battlecat

Congratulations on being selected for OSITM!   &apls &apls

Your scenes and cities are beautifully composed!  I love the temple in the previous update, and the shot today looks amazing as well!

bat

Congrats on your first OSITM-award!
Some nice pictures of your city. Looking forward to more...

noahclem

More great pictures from a great MD  &apls I especially like the area around the temple! Keep up the great work  :thumbsup:

Tokugawa

Windy replies!

Robin : it is not my favorite either, but experimenting is useful :p

Dantes : unfortunately there will be no nightlife in this update, but one with nightlife will be coming :)

Framly : Thanks a lot :)

Battlecat : Thanks I hope you'll like the rest aswell

bat : Thanks, and here is some more !  :P

noachlem : Thanks a lot for the kind comment, I will be sure to keep up the work  :D
[/i]

Skimbo

That's actually the best weather to take a tour around the city $%Grinno$%

As usual - solid work!

Greetings, DragonSkimbo.
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here