• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

:: Novaya Tulsk ::

Started by SIMMANIA, February 12, 2007, 06:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SIMMANIA

Big Thanks all ! Now I continue with Update 7 & 8 !

Cap Deslo:

Alkan Guna:

Adriano57

Wow, I have to say, everything looks amazing !!! I love your city SIMMANIA !  &apls

petercintn

Very nice indeed!  Amazing really.

I noticed some color banding in the ocean shots.  I don't mean to be forward as you might have the colors turned to 16 bit for a reason, but if not...  I wonder if you graphics card is only showing you 16 bits though you have 32 bit color turned on in the menu.  That was the case for me when I upgraded my card last year.  I have to run SC4 through a window to see 32 bit color in SC4, no full screen for me, but you can't tell the difference except you may not be able to mouse some of the edges to move the landscape.  Depends, as they say.  All you have to do if this is your situation is go to where you access your SC4 starter icon and right click on it, go to properties and add a '-w -intro:off' to the end of the target sting in the target box.  You don't need the '-intro:off' but I like going straight to the region.

But then this may not be your case.  Hope it helps someone.
Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!

thundercrack83

Well, you are turning out updates like an assembly line! Great job! Alkan Guna looks great, I lvoe how the highway snakes through the area like...well, a snake. One problem, though: The picture under Cap Deslo did not show up for me. I don't know if it's a problem on my end or yours. Anyway, great update!

bat

Wonderful update(s)! Great city! Your highway looks fantastic!
:thumbsup:

Antoine

good job SIM'  :thumbsup: I love your city !!!

Flipside

Oh my. Alkan Guna is really something special.

Zaphod

bike paths :thumbsup:

I like the style of your city, reminds me of simcity 2000 for some reason
War Kittens !?

dedgren

How have I missed this?

Fabulous presentation, relentless amazing pics one after the other demand to be topped, then are by the next.  You're another MDer with insight into custom content I wish I had.

You've got a must see going here (even if you did sneak it in when I wasn't looking).  Good luck!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

kwakelaar

I especially like your cycle network and how you have this pipeline running along the highway. The flora and rocks along your coastline are also looking very nice.

SIMMANIA

Big thanks ! I love to read all your comments guys. Here's 2 other updates !

Halkenska:

------------------------------------ B O N U S ------------------------------------

Xeresgrad:

-------------------------------------- B O N U S --------------------------------------

That's all for today ! Soon I'll be able to post the newer updates. Hope you'll like them.

thundercrack83

Another incredible update! I don't know where you find all the time to do this. I do have one question: Where can I find those "LNG" tanks and the pipeline pieces. That stuff is great!

Nikopol

Great Updates  &apls
I like your style.

emilin

So many things here that look so very, very good. Your transit work is excellent, just to mention one. :thumbsup:

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

bat

Fantastic updates and pictures! Great city! :thumbsup:

urban

Wow, it looks amazing. i like the way you designed the cost, with all the rocks and the flora! And your High-Way System is great! :thumbsup:

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

Air6

Great update SIM'. Your marina is beautiful.

NikNik

Very nice updates! Wow, I missed so many of them already.
Love the highway snaking through the town. That cycle path bridge and tunnel in Alkan Guna is very well done.

I realy love your beaches. Especially Plage St. Donovska. It is so well curved. Normally when looking at curves on the beach I have something else in mind than this, but it is great work!
I have one comment on the beaches. I would add some parking spaces near to the beaches as the people would otherwise park in the grass or on the side of the raod. A carefull mayor would consider this.

Did I see Goldiva's water Taxi? Wow, I haven't seen that since...well...never I guess.
You keep on surprising me.

Nik-Nik

Antoine

SIMMANIA

Big thanks everybody ! ! ! For the beaches, I will nuke them. lol, no seriously I have to make some modifications because they are not really commie.

The last "old" update !

Kwerthyte:

Some random pics:

That's it for today ! The next update will be with the new graphic chart. Anyway, have a nice time.