• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Desert Ofalla

Started by Air6, March 25, 2007, 08:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinz

wow lovely fishing port and great light house. custom made? or publicly available? i'm guessing you used the harbor tool in sc4tf. that tool drives me crazy sometimes. maybe i lack the patience but its so hard to line things up. lol. looking forward to the next part! again, lovely port. see you around

Badsim

Salut R6 ,

;D... I was sure I would have to tell you that someday : this time , I'm flabbergasted by your work .

Even unachieved , this is already a masterpiece . In fact , the most surprising for me is that since I know Somy's fishing seaport I've got the idea to realize fishing piers like yours ... I don't see that are exact Lots , I would have just the idea more to make them transit enable on first tiles to have connections with the avenue , but without any street or road overlay .

Can't wait to see more ... &apls &apls &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

thundercrack83

Wow! Those fishing piers look excellent, Air6! After seeing how you've done this, I'll be looking forward to seeing what you do with the rest of the seaport. Great update, my friend!

spartanB292

Wow air, these are amazing so far! &apls
two things, one, what is the terrain mod you're using, and two, you can find the argonauts at the old sc4 site if ya mosh around in there a bit
Yarbles! Great bolshy yarblockos to you sir!

rooker1

Great update.  I love seaports and you have done a fantastic job so far.  I can't wait to see the rest.  The terrain modd looks excellent by the way.

Robin   :thumbsup: &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Thornton

That seaport looks really nice so far, I'll be waiting eagerly for the next update.

mark

the little fishing harbour is looking good Air6 &apls

mark

Air6

Hi, no update today... but some replies.

Mulefisk, Thundercrack83, Rooker1, Thornton, Mark thanks for your nice comments, I hope that you will like the others update ;)

Heinz Thanks. The port tower is available on a japanese website, but I don't remind me which &mmm

Badsim Merci, j'apprécie beaucoup. I hope to see your fishing port, one day, I'm sure that you will make a masterpiece.

SpartanB292 Thanks. I'm using the CPT Painted desert terrain mod with the CPT Olympic beach and the CPT Missouri breaks rock textures.

emilin

&apls &apls &apls

THAT was brilliant use of NOB:s fishing port. And the port control tower looks excellent.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

szarkoz

The harbour is just great! It looks all logical, realistic and pretty ;)

Great job!
If you can't read my nick, just call me Tom.

guurgkud

just with those few updates... i can already tell this is going to be a work of art.  looking forward to more!!  :thumbsup:
]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7083.0]

Come discover its mysteries...
Tristania // Revisited

Antoine

I love your seaport ! It's a one of the most beautiful I have ever seen

dedgren

That is one major port, Air6.  You can practically smell the fish and the diesel on the offshore breeze.  Great job!

Great job, too, on moving your MD along.  Desert Ofalla's under 10 page views away from moving into the Ones to Watch category, and it couldn't be happening to a more deserving mayor's diary!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

dioangel

amazing work my friend!!!  &apls &apls

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

BigSlark

I love the port and cannot wait to see what will develop next. I, too, am amazed by the work done by the Japanese BAT'ers.

Is this region modeled off somewhere like Baja California, Mexico or Chile?

Cheers,
Kevin

Pat

WOW Air that is a true masterpiece you got going here lovely work. - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

urban

Great impressions!

A amazing map and landscap and a wonderful port! :)

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

Yoder7652

very nice fishing pier! I would have never thought to use that bat as a lighthouse/control center....

Snaper

It is really splendid   :thumbsup:

Félicitation mon ami  ;)

Air6

Thanks at all, for your nice comments. I'm happy you like this fishing port.

::)