• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Seraf's Atelier

Started by seraf, June 08, 2009, 04:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beutelschlurf

moin seraf,
looks great  :thumbsup:
... you can make it as a prop and do a nice lot with it to have it on the LEX!
... and after that, you can finish the New York Supreme Court, ...  :P

well done!
b_schlurf

p.s. welcome to your "first" second page!

Girafe

Very nice Seraf
I hope to see it very soon in the lex  :)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

KoV Liberty

Me too! It looks very cool.

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

kimcar

&apls &apls Great work. Can`t wait too

seraf

beutelschlurf - Thanks :) NYSC is suspended for a while ;) I'm working on the central park pack :)

Girafe, Driftmaster07, kimcar - Thanks so much  :) But I don't have an authorization to upload on lex ^^"

And little update ;)

Detail;

beutelschlurf

moin  Seraf,
looking really good, keep it up!  :thumbsup:
... to upload to the stex you have to go through the scrutineering-process. have a look into this sub-forum.

b_schlurf

kimcar

:( Maybe you don`t have but you can upload at another site  ;D Do you have a pic  for see what is gonna look like when is gonna be finnish?

just_a_guy

Woah, the detail is amazing :o! Too bad most of it is lost in SC4. Are you using 3dsmax?
Come and check out my BATting works at:

Just_a_Guy's attempts at BATing

DebussyMan

Excellent work! love the details, specially the way you modelled each stone piece of the arches and trims, they will never be seen in game but it is nice to know they are there.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

seraf

beutelschlurf - Thank  you :)

kimcar - I'm going to try getting upload rights ;)

just_a_guy - Thank you and yes, I'm using 3dsmax.

DebussyMan - Thank you! ^^

And update:

CabraBuitre

Looks great!  Do you have a real life overview shot to show what it will look like?

Check out Abelfarei!

seraf

CabraBuitre - Yes, here you are;

And update:

seraf

DebussyMan

Excellent attention to detail!  &apls

Just one question, what antialiasing filter are you using? because your pics look a little blurry.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

Orange_o_

I'm really impressed by the work you have done. This stair is .. wow  &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Pat

Seraf I've been watching you since you first posted and now I come out to say OMG WOW!!! That stairway and fountain is turning out great!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

seraf

DebussyMan - Thank you :) I think the picture is blurry because it was big and photobucket blurred it during reduction :) (Sorry for my english ^^")

Orange_o_ , Pat - Thanks :)

CabraBuitre

Have you thought about how you would orient this lot in terms of changing height between tiles?

What I mean is... the base will be on the first plane... and the second could reach to a second, higher plane (that would seem to be the logical way to do it). 

But... if you oriented the lot in such a way that part of it was overhanging, then it would be oriented in such a way that the "top" of the stairs would match up with the higher plane.

I dunno if that makes any sense...  but it would be neat if it worked in this way!

Check out Abelfarei!

Sciurus

This is just wonderful, congrats! &apls
But it reminds me a bit Metz, with La Place de la République :)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Earth quake

This fountain is really splendid, bravo.  &apls
You really have worries of the detail.