• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ichigamin

Started by projectadam, July 11, 2009, 11:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter007

It looks fantastic especially that drawing of a castle

projectadam

Greetings again from Ichigamin. I keep plugging away a little here and a little there as I gear up for moving day. Just two pictures I took after my game session to let you know Ichigamin is still moving forward. I almost have two more tiles completely terraformed, one tile is about 80% and the other is around 40%.

The 40% tile is going to be the main tile for the Ichigamin International Airport. If you are following another thread of mine, you will learn it is based off Heathrow International Airport in London. Oh yeah, you might have noticed that I said that it will be the main tile the airport is on. In RL, airports are HUGE. That means I am going to have to use a little bit from two tiles around it to make the entire airport.

Anyways, all that is hopefully to come in time. Here are the two pictures I took tonight. The first one is the traffic view of the tile that is almost completed and the second picture is a regional shot.

REPLIES:

Driftmaster07: Thanks for the good wishes on safe travels and for stopping by.

sumwonyuno: Glad that you like the method and hope it helps in the development of Capitalis.

Tomas Neto: Photoshop is a great thing even if you do not know all the things you can do with it. Hope to see you around.

woodb3kmaster: Thanks for the wishes on a safe journey and for your input over on the Heathrow thread. I am hoping that things click once all of the terraforming and planning are done or I just put in the most time anyone ever has on an empty region $%Grinno$%

Ernst (peter007): Thanks for stopping by and thanks for sending us into page 4 &apls

The Constitutional Monarchy of Ichigamin

Terraforming Update (8/25/09)

djvandrake

Good job on those breakwaters in your pic.  Those are tough for me, and yours look nice.  :thumbsup:

KoV Liberty

Your welcome! Love the region shot!

-Alex

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Tomas Neto

Woooww, great region!!!  :thumbsup:

Luke09

Hum...nice terraforming,and the region is quite big huh?great job  :thumbsup:
Tu és
Time de tradição,raça,amor e paixão,
Ó meu mengo...
Eu,sempre te amarei,
Onde estiver estarei
Ó meu mengo

Strategist01

Ok, just dropped by, sorry for not replying for awhile, my bad!

Very nice work on the whole regional area! Can't wait to see more!

Anyway, you said you wanted some roadtop bus sets? Try the ones by Uroncha:

A set of bus stops for all road networks except highways, with diagonals, and a set of double bus and subways.

A set for the dirt roads of the SAM, for the early stages of you city