• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Beautiful, the new waterfront is nicely done. I like how the tram line crosses the railway line.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

belfastsocrates

Absolutely superb updates, the industrial area and waterfront district are excellent and I love the lotted rail depot.

I would echo the previous comments about the water mod though.
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

romualdillo

Splendid work again!!  &apls
The coast looks much better now, too many rocks before.I liked the former seawalls better, although the new ones are OK, it's a matter of taste... The only critic (for the first time) is that the tram shape looks a bit chaotic, too many loops as kbieniu7 said. 
:thumbsup:

kelis

My friend !! Fantastic update, I like the new waterfront, it looks very japanese and I think it fits perfectly with the size of your region. Fantastic job my friend  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Nanami

Nice looking on the remodeled coastal area, looks like kinda more modern imo but it looks great.. :) kinda agree with the water, maybe it will looks better with someting more like dark blue imo. Keep up the good work!

havent read or watched Tsuritama yet, I might try to see if I can watch it anytime.. :)

Dantes

Today I test / use http://www.pic-upload.de/
Imgur is bad :<
Thank  you to so much comments Ôo

Replies:
@kbieniu7:The tram runs up a mountainside. It's easier when the tram is moving slowly. I thank you for your constructive criticism. You are right with the water. I like the texture of water in the open sea.
@Framly:Thank you much my friend. LD-host is complete dwon before two weeks die. Evil service  :angrymore:
@Vizoria: Thank you! *hug*
@Bipin: Yay °Ö° Mr.Cement in my MD! Follow the Link from kbieniu7
@art128: Thank you much ototo-chan! °w° *many-hugs*
@belfastsocrates:Thank you to comment! I'm glad that my Waterfront like!
@romualdillo:This time I received a lot of criticism. I'm excited.
@kelis: Thank you sooooooooo much! °w° I like your new update to. You build awesome Airports!
@Nanami:Thank you! °Ö° Yes Tsuritama @ streaming °Ö° You want like this Anime ! °Ä°

Update:'Coast'

So far I have only shown pictures of the country, rural or urban. The region lies on the sea. Now there are maritime images!

1. I rebuild one bridge: Now Tram and street 2in1  :P

4. Wind & Wave power

5. One of three Light tower in coastline

15. Two of Three Light Tower

16. Habour Gate

27.Three of Three Light tower

compdude787

Nice update! I like all the shots of the boats as well as the offshore wind and wave power plants. I also like how well the Tram-in-Road bridge fits in the first picture. The width of that canal works perfectly with that bridge!
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

art128

Very cool update indeed, the tram in road bridge is definitely a nice addition to the city. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Vizoria

The MMPs are strong in this one... Well done with the beach, while that transition from concrete river banks to natural ones was done really well.

Themistokles

Nice to see you recover so quickly from prop pox and imagehost problem! I like how that sandstone edge runs along the beach, so you can walk along the shoreline without the shoes becoming all sandy :D And the details on pic. 7 are really great!
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

Nanami

Love the beach work! really gives me inspiration about the coastal area here  ;D

QuoteThank you! °Ö° Yes Tsuritama @ streaming °Ö° You want like this Anime ! °Ä°
I make it into the list of soon to be watched as I have much at that list atm..  :-[

This is some good MMP work on the beach. Nicely done :)

kbieniu7

Nice shots, as previously :) Actually, I took a bit longer look on the sea, the waterway lined with boyas and the ships - both small and big ones - moving slowly in this traffic. Kind of magical view... especially, that I practically always build in the mountains, far from the shore  :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

romualdillo

Another great update!  &apls I love the beach!

mattb325

I really love the canal transitions and it fits perfectly under that bridge :thumbsup:

Swordmaster

I haven't commented here in over two years! But I 'm glad to see you're still at it with great images. Love the MMP work and the underwater stuff!

Cheers
Willy

feyss

Lovelly coastal scenes. I really like the spruces forest next to the beach  :thumbsup:

Kergelen

Interesting work along the shoreline and the sea &apls

Links to SC4 websites

vinlabsc3k

Great MD Dantes-san!! &apls &apls

I love your effort to recreate a japanese style city. :thumbsup:

It's a shame that the last pages are without images. :( I can't enjoy the beautiful review that you build for the community. :'(

Please change the images' links!! &hlp
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

Dantes

13 (!) Comments! Thank youuuuuuu  :)

A lot has happened, I recently moved far away in a new city. The name ot this city is Dresden and is located in Sachsen, Germany!

Replies:
@compdude787:Thank you to comment. Yes, the canal and the bridge  this is awesome  :D
@art128: Thank youuuu! Q//////.\\\\\\\Q I have received your mail. I was very busy. You are a great friend (and Bro) *hug*
@Vizoria:Thank you much! ~°w°~
@Themistokles:If you live near the ocean, I think would be there like walking. Whether you walk alone with a dog or friends, I think with a Sandsteinweg a walk will be very popular among the citizens. My image hoster ld-host is after its shutdown and "comeback" extremely bad. Unfortunately, all the images are lost.  :angrymore:
@Nanami: *hug* Yeah, stream Anime °Ö°
@11241036:Thank you
@kbieniu7:We are similar. Although I build on the region for years, I discover the potential of a seaside town for only a few months. I'm more of a mountain people!
@romualdillo: Thank you my friend! °w°
@mattb325: Thank you much! ^^
@Swordmaster: Yeah you comment ! °w° Two years later °Ö° Next comment 2018!   ()stsfd()
@feyss: Thank you! ^^
@Kergelen:Thank you! ^^
@vinlabsc3k:I'm sorry, I have very few backup of only a few pictures. The images are mostly lost. I am also very sad and angry.

Update: Harbor of Totori

I have a few unreleased updates. I will now only publish irregularly images. Today I want to show my port. I have the port rebuilt several times, I think this is its final form.

1.old

2.new

8.old

9.new

10. complete view

And now an big news:
[/b]
I want learn to BAT  :)
And I need Your Help:
Because:
SC4 B.A.T need an User Idendifications Code.Unfortunately my English is not enough to understand how I get the code. The Internet link is to a nonexistent page.  &mmm

I want the next few weeks I try to tutorials and gain experience. If I succeed, I would like to use the program to present you my project.