• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How to drag a diagonal RHW-6S

Started by puncher1076, January 18, 2009, 06:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

puncher1076

This is an extremely confusing tutorials, and it is not recommended for players unless you are a die-hard super RHW fan.
We all wanted to build diagonal RHW-6S, but the ploppable puzzle pieces cannot build a full 90 degree curve, so I (it was Haljacky first to find out) found that there is a way to build diagonal RHW through dragging.
First, drag the inner lane diagonally as the inner lane becomes RHW-2

Drag the RHW out with the RHW-2

Drag the outer lane out diagonally and have the inner lane connect to the ortho-RHW-6S with the RHW-2

Use the override technology by using the RHW-6S starter piece and connect it by dragging the RHW-2 towards the puzzle piece(both inner and other lane)

If a connection problem appears, use the RHW tool and drag the problem down the diagonal section.

Hope you understand the tutorial and have fun in the game!
I'm thinboy66 from ST

louistsw

I go to try it and discover something
There is not have any path on the RHW6C ()sad()
A lazy fox (=^ω^=)

Canidae Inu Republic League
犬科大犬和民共和國聯盟

Tarkus

Nice tutorial, puncher1076, but louistsw is correct.  The Draggable RHW-6S Diagonals are at least partially disabled, since the RUL code is not stable and they're not pathed. 

-Alex (Tarkus)

mcarch

I'm also finding that it takes forever to build it diagonally.  Over a minute of wait time.  It also takes this long to demolish.  Any Reason for this?

Swamper77

Mcarch,

The diagonal RHW6S when drawn has no paths. That is why it takes the game so long to build and demolish it. Originally, it wasn't supposed to be released to the public due to instability with the RULs. It was left enabled by accident. You try keeping track of changes to a specific file when 5 others are working with the same file as you are.

-Swamper
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

mcarch

I didn't mean any disrespect by my question.  I was just curious as to why it took long.  I thought maybe I was doing something wrong on my part.

I apologize.