• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

People timed props

Started by VeTram, December 27, 2010, 08:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeTram

Pls anyone who knows where can i find people's timed props...Thanks.. :)
For every friend of this community , do NOT forget to send me a p.m if ever visit Greece .

Lowkee33

Quotepeople's

Is People the name of a creator?  Or do you want people that are timed props?

The people that come with Sim City are timed, and those are pretty much the standard of props used.  I don't know of any custom timed people, especially none that are animations.

VeTram

i meaned people that are timed props.......so , there arent custom timed people other than Sim City.dat!.....That's interesting , as we can easily find custom content timed like trees etc...Thanks Lowkee33.. :thumbsup:
For every friend of this community , do NOT forget to send me a p.m if ever visit Greece .

Lowkee33

There are a fair amount of people in SG Vol 01, which could be made timed...

VeTram

Thanks Lowkee33 , but let's make it a little more difficult........what am i searching are people sitting on a chair or generally sitting.....i am absolutely sure i had found at least one sitting and fishing , but i dont remember where..... &mmm

Lowkee33

Quite a few SimCity 4 fans take a seat in SG Vol_01.    ;)  Those props are timed, sitting during the day, empty chair at night.

There are some people fishing in a rowboat there too, which I guess is sitting.

VeTram