• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

I'll say April 9th... 7:36pm.... if I'm right, then we can chalk it up to heighten mental awareness due to post concussion syndrome ! :) (and ps.. its my third concussion, and was caused by my dog (a 75 pound lab) whacking a door into my head)

EDIT:   Ouch!  Feel better soon, my friend. -de
~ NAM Team Member

mike3775

threestooges

I'm assuming things will pick up with more TTR development, and because I like a good quirk, I'll guess the millionth view to occur on:

3:45pm on April 1st, 2012.
-Matt

dedgren

The next to last TTR basic set switch puzzle piece texture bites the dust!

I'll post the last one here as an update in a bit.

UPDATE:  And here it is.

Of all the TTR switches I've worked on, I think these are the most graceful in appearance.

Later.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

calibanX

I will make a guess that with the interest in TTR and with the imminent one millionth page view you will pick up page views at a faster and faster rate over the next couple months. Since Matt took my first choice (April fools day) I'll choose a date a few days later, noon April 5th, 2012. I hope you hit it sooner.

By the way, those last pieces ROCK!

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

art128

I'll guess something, but i'm totally sure I'm wrong. Anyway I do it only for fun! :D February 14 at 2:14PM ( 14h14 )
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Rady

My 1.000.000-post-guess: March, 28th, 0815 hrs p.m. GMT

And thanks for hte fantastic TTR work, David!
If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

Visit my BAT thread: Slow BAT steady - Rady's first BAT attemtps

FrankU

March 31, 7.35 am

Good luck!

Edit: nice tracks by the way!  &apls

noahclem

March 6th at 6am! (A stab in the dark, recklessly early, and coinciding with the time I was born) ;)

Those TTR switches are looking graceful indeed!  &apls  Out of curiousity, do the still all need pathing and RULing? I can't wait to get these into Siilijoki  ;D

io_bg

Ah so many beautiful teasers!
My guess is 17 May at 10:30 (I was born on that day and time almost 18 years ago ;D)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

mike3775

Wow I really love that transition switch from 3 down to 2.    David you are going to make people want to use railroads more often in their cities

metarvo

Those switches look so smooth, David.  TTR isn't even out yet, but we're getting to look at diagonal and FAR TTR already.  Of course, the railyard looks rather nice as well.  Keep up the good work!

:thumbsup:

I'm going to predict that 3RR will reach 1,000,000 views on March 21, 2012 at 5:22 p.m. Alaska Daylight Time.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

bakerton

David, those and all the TTR pieces and the railyard ones look great and I would love to beta test them as I know a few places in my cities for them. On the other note, I will be guessing March 11th, 2012 at 1pm CST (1300 CST). JKB
beam me up.... please!
I am the lurker that hides in all the corners and you can't get me out. You may try, but you can't.Please call me Jon or Jonathan.

Battlecat

I have to agree, these switches look amazing!

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Gugu3

I'll have a go...march 19th at 12:15 AM!very nice job on those TTR pieces &apls

riiga

I'll guess March 14, 23:37 CET.

MandelSoft

Let me make a wild guess: March 31, at 10:10 GMT+1 (My exact 20th birthday and time)
Lurk mode: ACTIVE