• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CAMeLots - Dependencies

Started by mightygoose, July 31, 2007, 11:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightygoose

CAMeLots - Props, Textures and Other Dependencies

There are a few "starter packs" with CAMeLots available on the BSC LEX, containing more than 200 CAMeLots.
All those packs are listed in the CAMeLots - Linking all available lots and bats.
That CAMeLots thread lists all available CAMeLots, with links both to lot files and bat (model) files.

If you're getting brown boxes, you're lacking the bat model, which you will find in the thread mentioned above.
Nothing mentioned in this thread will help you remove brown boxes.

This thread lists all dependency packs to the "starter packs" that are not bat models.
These dependencies include textures and props, as well as the CAMeLot queries.

If you have questions relating to CAMeLot dependencies, please read the CAMeLot thread and this thread first!
If you are still missing dependencies after downloading everything in the list, please post your question here.

Kudos to Mightygoose for starting this list! :thumbsup:
RippleJet

BSC Essentials - Needed in order to correctly display CAMeLot queries

Texture Packs

BSC Textures Vol1
BSC Textures Vol2
BSC Textures Vol03
BSC TexturePack Cycledogg V 01

Prop Packs

BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01
BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01        (replaces BSC Prop Pack Cycledogg No 1 and BSC CP Prop Pack Vol02)
BSC MEGA Props D66 Vol01
BSC MEGA Props D66 Vol02
BSC MEGA Props - Misc Vol01
BSC Mega Props JES Vol01
BSC Mega Props jestarr Vol02
BSC Mega Props JES Vol03
BSC Mega Props - JES Vol04
BSC Mega Props - JES Vol05
BSC MEGA Props Gascooker Vol01
BSC MEGA Props - Gascooker Vol02
Porkie Props VOL1
Porkie Props VOL2
Railyard and Spur Textures Mega Pack 1

Farm Fields, Props and Queries

BSC MEGA Props DAE Vol01
CSX MEGA Props - Vol05
BSC MEGA Props - RT Vol01
BSC MEGA Props - RT Vol02
BSC Farm Fields - CSX Vol01
BSC Farm Fields - BLS Vol01
BSC Farm Fields - BLS Vol04
BSC MEGA Props - swi21 Vol01
BSC MEGA Props - swi21 Vol02
BMD Mediterranean Style Farms

The BMD Mediterranean Style Farms contains four zip files:

Install_BLSFarmFieldsVol03.zip
Install_BMD_Stage1MedFarms_BSC.zip
Install_BMD_Stage2MedFarms_BSC.zip
Install_BMD_Stage3MedFarms_BSC.zip

Only the first one (the fields) is required as a dependency for the CAM farms.
The other three zip files will install stage 1, 2 and 3 farms that have their own dependencies.

Those farms have not been CAMified (yet), but can be used with the CAM without problems. And they are beautyful! :thumbsup:
They are all made by mickebear, and you will need his prop packs in order to avoid having brown boxes with them:

BSC MEGA Props MBEAR Vol01
BSC MEGA Props MBEAR Vol02
BSC BAT Props - MBEAR Vol03

Added 24/12/07:

A Cleanitol file (Cleanitol_CAMeLot_StarterPack_Dependencies.txt) is attached to this post.
When opened in Cleanitol it will check if you have all dependencies listed above for the Starter Packs.

This list was initiated long ago by [acronym=He calls himself JoeST nowadays]Star.Torturer[/acronym], so I want to thank him for it! :thumbsup:
The original list lacked all farm fields, but I never allowed myself time to fix it and upload it...
Now, all farm fields should be included as well as all updated mega packs.

/RippleJet

02/08/07 The list provided by MAS71 is the one BarbyW referred to as being included in BSC MEGA Props gascooker Vol02. Hence is added to the list ;)
03/08/07 Added some links...
15/08/07 Changed the preamble and added link to CAMeLots - Linking all available lots and bats
04/09/07 Added information about the BMD Farms
19/09/07 Replaced BSC Prop Pack Cycledogg No 1 and BSC CP Prop Pack Vol02 with BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01
16/10/07 Removed the swi21 prop pack which was listed twice
24/12/07 Added a Cleanitol file to check for all dependencies listed above
25/02/08 Removed CAM Essentials and BLSGA Essentials, which are now included in BSC Essentials
17/10/09 Removed BSC Texture Pack JES Vol04, and added BSC Textures Vol03
01/03/11 Updated links to dependencies on STEX (Porkie props vol 01 and 02)
06/01/13 Added Megaprops JES Vol05 after reports of a brown box in a lot.
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

BarbyW

The missing models are actually in BSC MEGA Props gascooker Vol02. The individual models are not required if you have that pack.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Pat

Hey MG and RippleJet thank you for having this list here its a great refrence and must have thank you again - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

snorrelli

Question about the CAM models Cleanitol list... It lists:

Superstar's Citicbank Tower [Model]-0x5ad0e817_0x102a45d9_0xb0000.SC4Model

but the correct ID for that model is:

Superstar's Citicbank Tower [Model]-0x5ad0e817_0x1305ef0d_0x30000.SC4Model

0x5ad0e817_0x102a45d9_0xb0000.SC4Model refers to NDEX Horizon Restaurant By Superstar

Is this just a typo in the Cleanitol list or which of these files do we need?
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

MAS71

Yes, I confirmed a problem that Snnorreli san said.

and I'll report one more thing

about "Hudson Glass" by Jestarr in latest "CAM models Cleanitol List".

Model neme at list......
"jes_HudsonGlass3-0x5ad0e817_0x12774cc5_0x30000.SC4Model"

Model name in his works......
"jes_HudsonGlass-0x5ad0e817_0xd2f86f1e_0x30000.SC4Model"

Please confirm it again.   ;)
Thank you.

Pat

Hey i cant seem to find which one to download at this site for these 2
from this site http://raika-s.hp.infoseek.co.jp/ and its located in this readme 

• COBALTTOWER001
  • IoliteSpire
  • ks_jpn MEGA Props Vol04 i know this one should be on the lex but in the readme it keeps bringing
    back to Raika site

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

High5Tower

patfirefghtr: The Iolite Spire is the 9th  building down the list, just scrowl down. Below the picture on the left is the name Iolite Spire and next to it is the word "download" . Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Pat

I think i gotten that one it is the one that is long and tall right???  but the other cobalttower001 is anther one i dont see...

High5Tower

Patfirefghtr: Click the word Commercial and it opens a new page and the other two are right there. The first on is named Freyman Hotel but it works when you inter it into the plugins. The Mitshubishi Crystal Mall is right below.

snorrelli

I don't think the Freyman Hotel is a dependency. As far as I understand, there are 2 dependencies from Raika:

1. Mitsubishi Crystal Mall
2. Kirishima Iolite Spire

Both can be downloaded from the "commercial" section

The Cobalt Tower is not Japanese. It is by Dusktrooper and is available from ST.

EDIT: ks_jpn MEGA Props Vol04

Pat

OK awsome will try it... ty snorrelli and High5tower  :thumbsup:

High5Tower

The Fryyman Hotel is actually the Jade Hotel. After unzipping I noticed the model name is Jade Hotel and after installing my brown box for the Jade Hotel was gone.

snorrelli

Hmmm... Looks like you're right, High5Tower. The picture for ks_jpn MEGA Props Vol04 shows the Freyman Hotel model but clearly that is not ks_jpn's but Raika's and must be downloaded separately from Raika's site. Thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't downloaded that yet.

BarbyW

I seem to have a problem with these models of ks_jpn. I had all of them filed away on my external HD and when I went to look at them it is the only folder on the drive with an error and will not open :'(
I have been trying to collect all these lots again so that I can make the original lots CAMpatible for upload to the LEX. I have most of them but am missing the following:
Zayeed Residence
JadeHotel
InfinityTower02
If anyone can help with these I would be most grateful. Send me a PM and I will send my email address to you. I can then sort out the error with the Jad Hotel/Freyman Hotel.
Thanks.

Rayden

Here is the Freyman / Jade Hotel. It's the original lot, on a zip file I made. The original file couldn't not be found, but I had the lot on my game plugins folder.

Freyman/Jade Hotel

EDIT:

This is the post I sent to Barbye today

"@Barbye - Do you know why we couldn't find Jade Hotel? Because, the real name it's Freyman Hotel 40, it's from Rayka, but the worst was that the original file it's called lot02-1.zip. Now among thousands of files, go figger that one  %confuso

Link - http://raika-s.hp.infoseek.co.jp/lot02.html - First of the list.
"

Now that we've find out the riddle, the link above has been deleted. ;)

BarbyW

MAS71

@BarbyW san

I got e-mail with these files from ks_JPN san today !  :)
(Thank you ks_JPN san for your cooperation!!  ks_JPNさん、本当にありがとうございます!)

This is on BSC-Bord CAM's thread in my post by a ZIP.
please check it later. ;)

However,
"Jade Hotel" is not  ks_JPN's works.  &mmm

RippleJet

Thank you, MAS71 san for helping us out! &apls

Ennedi

Freyman Hotel is from Raika site (lot 02)

Raika's version is a RAR file. I compared it with Rayden's version (sorry for bad image, I didn't remember my clip2pic makes every picture 800x600)
It looks the lot and model files have the same names, and the BAT descriptions are different.

New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Rayden

Quote from: Ennedi on August 07, 2007, 07:38:31 AM...It looks the lot and model files have the same names, and the BAT descriptions are different...

Descriptions are different because it has to do with the different ascii characters from our languages. I guess the real name of those exemplars were written on Japanese that when seen on our systems, those characters are replaced for the equivalent ones of our language.