• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Montana the trip....

Started by Pat, June 04, 2009, 01:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Well I will try and post some pics here of my trip from Montana... So far some of these are the only good pics I gotten on my 1500 mile trip here....

This pic next is a abandoned rail line that far as I could tell.... The tracks that lead to this bridge have trees growing threw them... I can't wait to go back threw this area to get a better and clearer pic but for now its the best I got...

Just a few pics for now as I heading back out....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Pat

OK after those poor quality pics and with some help from my mother me and vicki got a brand new camera!!!! With a 4g extra memory chip woohoo, gotta love being near a K-Mart and my mom called into the store with her charge card and put it on it lol.... OK so some new pics to show as of tonight in Hamilton Montana where we are staying.....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

frdrcklim

That pic with the abandoned rail line looks like it's part of a roller coaster or sumthin. Good decision with the new camera. You know, I've been to an out of town trip about last week too.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

Pat

thank you mildirk I remeber reading something about you was outta town... I am still in Hamilton Montana till about Tuesday if everything is figured out right.... I will have more pics to come!!!!

art128

Beautiful pictures Pat, the Montana has a very great landscape, it's one of my favorite states !  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog