• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

Wow! These runways are looking outstanding! We're getting closer and closer...

Tarkus

I must concur with TTC and Dustin here.  These are looking fantastic!  I too am rather excited about collaboration getting going ;).  I also need to get off my lazy rear and get that plugins folder sorted out. :D

-Alex

dedgren

And that...

...as they say, is that.  Except for fixing those dratted glitches that always arise in anything complicated, it's all in the capable hands of Fred (freedo50) and Ryan (Filasimo).

I'm gonna take a break...

David

p.s.:  Dustin (thundercrack83), you've got your second "00."  Good way to get us back into a 3RR frame of mind.
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

glepet

A well deserved break at that! The results will be fantastic.

thundercrack83

p.s.:  Dustin (thundercrack83), you've got your second "00."  Good way to get us back into a 3RR frame of mind.

Well, look at that! I got 200 and now 1200. I'll be lurking in the weeds we get to 2199...

Anyway, speaking of "a 3RR frame of mind," I'm eager to see where we stand on the collaboration front, however, these tangents are always welcome! Enjoy your break, but not too much!

Dustin

bat

Another great work on these textures! :thumbsup:

Jmouse

No no, David, you can't take a break now! You'll lose your momentum  ;).
Seriously, I just want to join all your other fans in congratulating you on an awesome accomplishment and to reserve a place in line when these things go public.
Thanks for all your hard work.

Joan

exodus101

David,

You are so thorough my friend!!!  It absolutely blows me away!

-Stephen (an occasional lurker)

Travis

Nothing all week, David? Hope all is well.  :thumbsup:

EDIT: Indeed, you certainly deserve the rest.  :)

dedgren

No worries, please, my friends.

I just needed a bit of a mind-vacation this week.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

threestooges

If anyone deserves one, I would certainly think it was you. Congratulations on another job well done, and soon to get the collaboration going too (I hope). Take it easy; hope the fish are biting.

emilin

Well deserved, David. Well deserved. Breaks are needed every once in a while. Take it easy, and enjoy. :thumbsup:

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

meldolion

Have a nice and relaxing holiday my friend :)

sebes

It is true - it is true - my dream is coming true...  :party:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

bat

I wish you a nice holiday, david!

btw,                                                           
;D my 1700th post  ;D

Pat

LoL david you need the R&R man before you break down!!!!!
Take it easy and no ADMIN work either young man  :D
Ohh i soo can see you fishing in a pot hole like that one LoL - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

schm0

Hey Dedgren:

Longtime admirer and lurker here on both sites of your great CJ! I actually just got done skimming/reading the entire 3RR CJ on ST and here. It's nice to see the new curves being implemented into the new NAM and your CJ. The vast reality of your region is both admirable and hard to imagine at the same time. I can't wait to see the results as they continue to come in. With so much collaboration, even the unimaginable can come to light.

And I know that I'm going to probably get flamed/banned/rejected/ridiculed/scorned/deleted/blasted for asking this, but...

Didn't they give you pants in the service?!
schm0

dedgren

QuoteAnd I know that I'm going to probably get flamed/banned/rejected/ridiculed/scorned/deleted/blasted for asking this, but...

Well I should hope so- anything to divert the attention from (shudder) that pic.

...note to self, donate all old pics of me to science- or anyone else who'll have them...

No, seriously, schm0- Welcome!  We need an iconoclast or two around here.

Break time's just about over.  Anybody want to beta test some wide airport runways? [linkie]

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

schm0

Ooooh! Iconoclast! I love that word!

All joking aside (and I'm sorry, but I just couldn't resist with that picture...) I am very happy about the things I am seeing here on sc4dev. I've been distracted as of late with the news of SCS, reading your posts and those of our fellow sc4 fans, and trying to vent my thoughts on the subject. Your CJ has been a welcome refuge as of late. Can't wait to see how the airport runways turn out!

To be fair, I will post a couple embarrassing pics of myself to show that it's a good thing to be able to laugh at yourself:

Pic1

Pic2

Edit: On second thought dedgren, I didn't want to distract from the CJ... changed them to links. ;)
schm0

dedgren

Well, friends, I'm turning them out right now.

Almost done with this phase!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...