• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Problem with the texture.

Started by DaveN, August 14, 2012, 05:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveN

Hi all.

I have a problem. Recently I had to reinstall the plugins. All deps and props are the same. Changed only lots for small buildings. I mean. I did a bit of lots the buildings to look more "Polish". Something about 1000 lots. Well, but do not know.

First I will show, then I will describe.

The attached picture shows the path at which there is the texture of the pavement, if something is placed in the vicinity of the road (yellow circle). Until now, when I put the agricultural zone, hold down "ctrl" texture disappeared, as if the area was near non-urbanized. Something like the way on rural roads. And so I had to date every time. As you can see the next picture.

Along the way power poles are raised and, through the use of the agricultural zone with the "ctrl" there is no texture of grass and / or sidewalk on the road. Now if it was, however, have placed the agricultural zone, hold down "ctrl", instead of the disappearance of the sidewalk, and leave "pure" way, the texture changes to a low quality grass (red circle).

So far I have not met this problem and I do not know which add-on is responsible for this action. I will be grateful for your help, because this problem prevents me preparing my MD's updates.

Thank you in advance for your help and I hope that you will be willing to help and solve my problem.

I hope that you can help me quickly.

-Dave