• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your region population... and how is have been growing during time

Started by Heblem, April 02, 2008, 03:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whats your region population is?

less than 100,000
13 (16%)
100,000 to 500,000
17 (21%)
500,000 to 1 million
9 (11.1%)
1 million  to 5 million
25 (30.9%)
5 million to 20 million
13 (16%)
20 million to 100 million
1 (1.2%)
more than 100 million
3 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Heblem

Lets compute how your city has been growing during time, i have open that permanent poll (you can change your choice any time)

You can leave a topic with your RCI population, (optional a region census image) you can come back later after a month to check how you population has been growing, i'll make a list after i get some results of different people regions, also the general poll says it for now  ;)

Greetings  ;)

blade2k5

This region I've been working on for the past couple of months and has a population of 2,416,775.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

ky72x

My region currently has a population of a little over 2,000,000.  I plan to start some extensive development projects in the empty areas very soon.

- Kyle

Pat

I'll have to get back to you on this one Heblem...  So watch this space - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

pagenotfound

The one Im working on currently has 530,000 sims but only 2 city tiles are actually developed.
The last one I was working on, which was Trementon, had 2.2 million sims
And the Birmingham region had 2.7 million.
Im back baby! Everybody do the Bendah!

Haljackey

Here are two shots from the region I am currently working on.

Its called the Greater Terran Region, and I am currently doing a CJ on some of the cities over at ST.

I will keep terraforming as I go along.

Images are rather large.  Click on the pictures to view them in FULL RESOLUTION!

Region view:

Transportation view.  Note: I use the Rural Highway (RHW) network, and it does not show up too well on this view.  (If you look closely, there are thin green lines where they travel though).  Again, there are texture mis-alignments.  I am not sure which transport view to use, the default or a custom made one.

Region stats so far:
Residential population: 11,570,156
Commercial: 7,409,558
Industrial: 74,962

Best,
-Haljackey

mightygoose

The continent of Caprica on Telau Prime in the Year of Telau -20YT
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

bat

The current states of my region I playing on are:

915 137- Residential Population
753 159- Commercial Population
085 125- Industrial Population

catty

Currently rebuilding the Maxi Region (for those who have downloaded this from the official site ... I don't like hills  ()sad())

Region View

Centropolis Census

Farmers Market Census

Industrial Wasteland

Still building Commercial Venture and The Suburbs
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

jjune4991

my region has about 9,000 people in it. i am using the maxis timbuktu region (but if you look at my...well heblem's now...tutorial, then you will see that i made it into all large city tiles). i started about 3 weeks ago or so, and i am testing the RHW and a rural area now. hopefully, i can make it into a large metropolis soon!

and i'll post a pic of it soon...i hope...

question, did you say we could change our answers later?
Wha??? Where am I? Oh, that's right! I'm here!