• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

romualdillo

Both of them look great!! I like the detail on the garage door in the first building.  :thumbsup:

Aaron Graham

Thank you!!! :D

I forgot to say that the NYBT 2639 And 2641 Jerome Avenue is on the STEX, so sorry. :P

NYBT Peter Stuyvesant

Here's a small update on my other apartment building.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that my 100,000,000 downloads interview is up. :)

http://www.simtropolis.com/news/_/general-gaming-news/100000000-stex-dls-aaron-graham-interview-r751
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

gn_leugim

great works so far mate, keep them going ;)

Aaron Graham

gn_leugim- Thank you!!! :D

NYBT Peter Stuyvesant

Here's a small update on my NYBT Peter Stuyvesant apartments. :)

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Unconstantean

gn_leugim

I wonder, how long does it take to model all those details? XD

mrbisonm

Quote from: gn_leugim on April 18, 2015, 12:51:24 AM

Sometimes you only create one detail and then you can multiply them easily, but you still have to create the first one.

Very nicely going with the Peter Stuyvesant bldg, which was btw the first cigarettes I smoked in the sixties when I still lived in Germany. I cant wait to see it textured.
The Jerome Avenue set, I have been using in my cities now, they look great ingame.
Thanks for sharing those beautiful models of yours.

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

kelis

Looks promising my friend !! Looking forward for the next updates  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

gn_leugim

In gmax I do taht quise some times, but here, I guess he has only one poly, so each detail must have been done individually, I am wrong??  :-\

Quote from: mrbisonm on April 18, 2015, 10:46:15 AM
Quote from: gn_leugim on April 18, 2015, 12:51:24 AM

Sometimes you only create one detail and then you can multiply them easily, but you still have to create the first one.

Very nicely going with the Peter Stuyvesant bldg, which was btw the first cigarettes I smoked in the sixties when I still lived in Germany. I cant wait to see it textured.
The Jerome Avenue set, I have been using in my cities now, they look great ingame.
Thanks for sharing those beautiful models of yours.

Fred

noahclem

Great progress on the Stuyvesant  &apls  Always nice to have more of these middle-sized buildings made to your level of quality!

Aaron Graham

Unconstantean- Thank you!!! :D

gn_leugim- Thank you, It can take minutes to an hour on some details, depending on the size and detail, number of times you can do the best you can but make it look good.

mrbisonm- That's right. :)

kelis- Thank you!!! :D

gn_leugim- My windows are sometimes one object or multiple objects, but it have to be more than one polygon to be a detailed object. If there's a bunch of the samething, it would make sense and save time to clone them, and if they are different in some places you can clone the object and modify the things you need and do not need on the object.

noahclem- Thank you!!! :D

NYBT Beekman Hotel Tower

I have did a little work on the Beekman today the roof still need some work, the ac units below the windows need texturing, and I need to work on a few things on the ground floors. I hope you guys like what you see. :D

gn_leugim

gosh still you have too much free time in your hands  :satisfied:

anyway, I like that "loft" thing, very nice to give some variation on the classic building.   :thumbsup:

reddonquixote

Wow, these are really beautiful.. a bit of a departure from your usual style. Great work!!  :thumbsup: &apls
Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.

romualdillo

Jack_wilds

extra-ordinary... excellence of craft and detail... super well done well executed textures... 5/5 +
:thumbsup:

Vlasky

Beekman looks great! I'm very happy to see progress on it.
My Thread - Vlasky going global BATs - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15573.0

Dantes

I think your building always great. Fantastic are the details. Unfortunately, I have not seen New York update it. Did you perhaps an image of a city with your entire buildings?

noahclem

Really lovely work on this tower  &apls  You're a jack of all styles ;)

Aaron Graham

Quote from: Aaron Graham on November 18, 2014, 02:34:39 PM
romualdillo- :D

Girafe- :D

noahclem- Thank you!!! :D

NYBT 2295 Grand Concourse

Here's a small update, I'm still working on the small details to the building.

NYBT 2295 Grand Concourse

Do you guys remember this building back in November, well I have a small update on it. I'm am so sorry for being missing in action. :P

reddonquixote

Very nice  &apls

I especially like the glass on this building, and that little curved detail in the roof line above the entrance. It looks really nice with the texturing applied  :thumbsup:
Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.